A Personal Journal from Space
Process Write-Edit → Record-Edit → Compile a Series
Product An audio series to be published in Portfolios and shared with others in a formal presentation
With a partner you will be using your skills from Language Arts, skills from ICT, and your knowledge from science to construct a podcast series.
After returning from a visit to one of the planets within our solar system, a space explorer reflects on the qualities they observed from their trip.
- How gravity plays a role in the planet’s orbit, composition, etc.
- Characteristics of the planet (moons, surface, internal structure, atmosphere, weather patterns, ice, etc.)
- Use of a scale to understand the size of the planet (ratios and proportional relationships)
- Why it would or would not be a suitable place for a human colony
- Specific evidence from scientific texts to support
- At least 3 minutes in length
- Include intro, outro
- Use Audacity as editing tool for audio recordings, complete file as MP3 or Wav
- Credits at the end, including sources used for the content
- Responsible use of copyrighted materials, absolutely no plagiarism