6205 Pinewood Ave.
Las Vegas, NV.89103
Do You like Farming? Do you like Organic Fruits and Vegetables and Fine Top Shelf Medicinal Herbs. One of the greatest things i learned from Probiotic Farming is the fact about how a farmer can produce his own organic nutrients by simply decomposing fruits and vegetables and flowers with the help of Lactic Acid Bacteria Serum. Follow the following 4 steps and within 5 weeks of brewing you too will be able to provide your family and friends with a fine Organic Liquid Nutrients that will help you reach Top Shelf from Home without ever having to measure mls of weak nutrients. Cheers and Happy Brewing.
Step 1: Rice Wash
1 Cup of Rice
1 Cup of Clean Chlorine-free water
1 Pint Jar w lid
1 Coffee Filter
- Place Water and Rice in Jar.
- Secure lid on Jar
- Shake Jar for 5 minutes
- Strain out the rice and keep the white water
- Place 1 coffee filter on top of jar and secure the band without the lid so it can breath.
- Place Jar (on top of your fridge) at room temperature.
- Wait 1 week for bacteria from the air to fall into your jar.
- Make 2 just in case you get contaminated.
- After 1 week strain Rice wash through a strainer and place the lid on securely.
- Your Rice wash is now full of microbes and ready for step 2 (Lab
Step 2: LABS (Lactic Acid Bacteria Serum)
1 Part Rice Wash (1 cup)
10 Parts Milk (½ Gallon)
1 Gallon Glass Jug (Apple Juice Jug)
3 Coffee Filters
1 Rubber band
- Place rice wash and milk in the jug
- Give it a swirl/mix.
- Cut the 3 coffee Filters in half and now you got 6 halves.
- Place the filters on top of the jug and secure with a rubber band.
- Place the Jug on top of the fridge.
- Wait 1 week for the Separation to occur of the Lactic Acid Bacteria Serum.
- After 1 week Strain and Separate the Serum from the Curd (Cheese).
- The Yellow Liquid is called Lactic Acid Bacteria Serum (LABS)
- The Cheese can be used as a top dressing for your Flowering Plants Soil.
- Proceed to Step 3.
Step 3: AEM1 (Activated Essential Micro Organisms)
1 Part LABS (1 Quart)
1 Part Molasses (1 Quart)
20 Parts Non-Chlorine Water
1 5 Gallon Carboy Glass Jug
1 Air Lock
- Place Water, Molasses and Labs in the 5 Gallon Jug.
- Secure Tight the Air Lock and Stopper on Jug .
- Don’t Forget to add water to the Air Lock.
- Place the Jug back in the box it came in.
- Place Box in the Flowering room for 3 weeks to diffuse CO2 Gas to the plants.
- After brewing for 3 weeks test the Ph to be 3.5 Ph.
- After testing make sure there is no more pressure produced from the brew.
- Pour solution in Jars and secure the lid tight.
- Store Jars at room Temperature for 3 Months Max.
- Feed Plants from all stages at a rate of 1 Pint of Activated Essential Micro Organisms x 5 Gallons of clean water.
Step 4: Flower Power
1 Quart of LABS
4.5 Gallons of Non-Chlorine Water
1 5 Gallon Bucket
Organic Matter (Flowers,Fruits,Vegetables,Coconuts,Bugs,Pumpkins,Bananas)
- Place All your Organic Matter in the bucket and add water with LABS.
- Cover bucket
- Let it sit outside when the weather is 40+ degrees.
- After 3 weeks of Fermenting it should have a White Layer on top of the water.
- Let it sit another week to ferment further.
- Now its been 1 mth go ahead and take out 1 Quart of solution and replace with 1 Quart of clean Non-Chlorine Water.
- Go Ahead and Add the 1 Quart Solution of Flower Power to 5 Gallons of Clean Water.
- Test your PPM
- Week 1 =100 PPM Week 8 = 800 PPM
- No Need to Test PH
- Don’t foliar feed with this solution.
- Feed All Flowering Plant