Sex In a Pan
- 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8-oz cream cheese
- 3/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 8-oz cool whip, divided
- 5.8 oz package instant vanilla pudding
- 5.8 oz package instant chocolate pudding
- 6 cups cold milk, divided
- additional cocoa powder for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in microwave. Combine butter, flour, brown sugar, cocoa and salt using a mixer until well combined and soft dough forms.
- Press mixture evenly into pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow crust to cool completely.
- While crust is cooling, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1/2 of cool whip container. Once crust is cool, spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Combine chocolate pudding and three cups of milk and spread evenly over cream cheese layer. Allow the chocolate pudding to set for a moment to thicken a bit.
- Combine vanilla pudding and three cups of milk and spread evenly over chocolate pudding. Allow the vanilla pudding to set for a moment to thicken.
- Spread remaining cool whip over vanilla layer and garnish with cocoa powder if using.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.