An up to date version of this document may be found by scanning the QR code.
Education / Experience / Qualifications
GATE and NET qualified. All tests were normalized to 100%. Data includes internals, practicals and externals. Even though mean is used here, these are not normal distributions.
MSc. Computational Science
BSc. Physical Science
St. Stephen’s College, DU (SSC)
Class X |Class XII- CBSE
DPS, Sushant Lok (DPSSL)
- Research Engineer @ CLAP Research: Machine learning Research engineer at CLAP research (May 2017 - current)
- Advanced Data Analytics Intern @ EY : Intern at EY. Reinforcement learning (Jan-April 2017).
- Intern @ 64squares : Intern at 64squares for the month of June in 2016. Built analysis dashboard.
- DoIT&C Rajasthan: Completed and handed over software for use in Aanganwadi
Honors/Awards/Claims to Fame
- Won HUDDLE Kerala 2018
- Won All India - “Rajasthan Hackathon” by Dept of IT & Comm, Gov. of Rajasthan.3/3700 (link)
- Ranked 7 / 3902 in the HackerEarth SigTuple image segmentation challenge. (link)
- Featured on the famous Kaggle Blog, No free Hunch. (link)
- Kaggle Kernels Expert with a world rank of 39/ 55,000 (link)
- Scholarship for Higher Education (Department of Science and Technology- INSPIRE) awardee(2012 to 2015).
- Vikas Dhaka Scholarship awardee (2015).
- AFS All India India-Thailand Student Exchange(2008).
- National Science Exhibition(CBSE) – national winner.
Projects (~90 and growing are available on Github)
- MechanicalQA: Machine based QA. Tool for research and deployment.
- Handwritten : A library for converting text to handwriting using seq2seq architecture
- Dataflow : Data flow graph to Python code generation for ML pipelines. Mini graph computation engine
- OpenJudge : A multithreaded programming judge with a web interface in Django.
- Py Tongue : A python transliteration tool to help write Python programs in Hindi, Spanish etc.
- FusionNet : Reproduction Study of the Fusion Net architecture for question answering
- MIMIC : A robotic hand which mimics human user movement via a glove ( National CBSE Science Exhibition winner).
- OpenSourceForYou: Handwritten | BookRead | OpenJudge | PyTongue | AI-Overview
- Echo, The Physics Society St. Stephen's College : Networks and Evolution (April 2, '14)
Past positions in society
- SiG-ML Founder : I am an establishing member of the Special Interest Group for Machine Learning (IIITMK)
- Programming contest host v1-5: I organized regular programming contests from version 1 to 5 in IIITMK
- President WebTeam :We started the project for redoing the SSC website. Current version is based on our design.
- Head Programmer CompSoc : We worked to build the society from 5 to 32 members in 2 academic years.(SSC)
- Head Boy(XII), Vice Head Boy (XI) in School : We implemented the first reporting structure of the student council. (DPSSL)
- Programming Languages: fluent Python, rusty Java, C, C++
- sTechniques: NeuralNets, DynamicComputationGraphs, Ensembles
- Languages I have touched : Perl, C, C++, Lisp, Haskell, Java, Lua
- IDE / Editors/ Environment : Linux, Vim , Python, Tmux
References can be made available upon request.
[Generated on 8 Apr 2018]