First, from TestGen...
- Create your test on TestGen.
- Save the test.
- Click “File”, then “Export”.
- Select “Blackboard 6.x-9.x”.
- Enter a name in the window that pops up that you would like to be the category name for these questions on iLearn.
*This will create a .zip file. Remember where this ZIP file is.
Next, from iLearn…
- Go to your course home page.
- Under “Administration”, select “Question bank”.
- After the page loads, select “Import” from the sidebar under “Question bank.”
- Select “Blackboard” under “File format”.
- Click the “Choose file” button.
- Find the .zip file (do NOT attempt to upload the .tst file) and select it.
- Hit the “Upload file” button.
- Click “Import”.