Updated on Oct. 24, 2016
EEC Qualified School Age Group Leader
We are looking for two skilled and (EEC) qualified Group Leader for our school age program.
Major responsibility is to assist with the daily activities of the School-Age Child Care program at Kid-Start, Inc. We are seeking 2 candidates who are responsible for the supervision, and the safety and wellbeing of children. Ideal person should be reliable, punctual and ready to physically and mentally work with children.
The Ideal person will be responsible for preparing activities/science projects and implementing daily lesson plans. Lastly a person that can provide a structured learning environment for all children to succeed. You should have the ability to work well with children in support of staff members and parents.
- Assist with the development and delivery of a wide range of developmentally appropriate programs and activities for 5-10 year-olds.
- Serve as a responsible and reliable role model for children participating in the program. ·
- Assist with ensuring meals are served to all children in care.
- Participate in individual and group supervision sessions; participate in professional development opportunities as appropriate.
- Other related duties as specified by the (K-S) Director.
- Position Requirements (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities to Work on Demand) You may be asked to rotate between classes to meet the needs of the center.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Assist with maintenance of materials, equipment and other resources belonging to the program area(s).
- Maintain a safe and clean program area.
- Supervise and discipline program participants within the program area and throughout the center. Share concerns and challenges with (K-S) Director.
- Programming can include, but is not limited to, academic enrichment activities, homework assistance, and athletic and recreational activities. Assess individual children’s needs and provide tutoring, assistance when necessary.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities will be shared at orientation.
Email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Part-time
Monday - Friday hours available are
11:30am-5:30pm, 2-5:30pm, and 3-5:30pm