I KNOW MY HERITAGE, DO YOU?
Follow the event on Facebook and Twitter
AMUPROLAG (Association of Ancient Greek and Latin teachers of Murcia, Spain) and SEEC Murcia (Association of Classical Studies, Murcia, Spain) announce the fourth edition of the event “I know my heritage, do you?, a day for demanding respect for classical studies and humanities in education laws through public reading of classical Latin and Greek texts.
Participation is open to everyone around the world by sending us the link of your youtube video with your own reading of classical text. But only Schools, High-schools and Universities can participate in the on-line competition (Spain and outside of Spain).
The event will be held on November 17th, 2017. That day you will be able to send your youtube link video and share it on Twitter (#yoconozcomiherencia). We will add your youtube link in a general playlist, and if you participate in the competition it will also be added to the competition playlist (only for schools, high-schools and universities). Later we will make public the competition playlist, only for registered schools, high-schools and universities.
REMEMBER: only the schools, high-schools and universities participating in the competition must fill our online inscription form.
- Schools, High-schools and Universities can send only one video per school / institution. ONLY registered schools, high-schools and Universities can compete. SIGN IN: from October 30th, 2017 until November 27th, 2017. Check out you registered successfully by verifying your data appears on the competition MAP.
- All schools, high-schools and universities from Spain and outside of Spain can take part in the competition. Of course the schools can participate as usual with your own video.
- Videos can't last more than 15 minutes. The participants will upload their videos on youtube. The video name will be “#yoconozcomiherencia + school, high-school or university name”.
- Participants must send their youtube link from November 28th 2017, until January 28th, 2018.
- We will publish the competition video playlist: February 1st, 2018. Participants will vote from February 2nd until February 9th, 2018.
- To vote the videos, each school/Institution or association of two schools can only vote once. Each vote will include three videos, with 12 points for the first one, 10 for the second, and 8 for the third one. A voter cannot vote for itself.
- Winners publication: February 12th, 2018. Check it on official AMUPROLAG website and official SEEC (Murcia) website and on the Facebook page of the event.
First place: 150€
Second place: 100€
Third place: 50€
- In case of a tie, the winner will be the participant with higher number of 12 point votes. If the tied participants have the same number of 12 point votes, the winner will be the one with higher number of 10 point votes.
- Sing in: from October 28th, 2014 until November 27th, 2015.
- The event: November 17th, 2017
- Send your youtube link: from November 28th 2017 until January 28th, 2018.
- The publication of the competition video playlist: February 1st, 2018.
- The competition votes: from February 2nd until February 9th, 2018.
- The winners publication: February 12th, 2018. Check it on official AMUPROLAG website, on official SEEC (Murcia) website and on the Facebook page of the event.