Internet Explorer 9 and 8
Edge Browser (windows 10).
Internet Explorer 10-11
1.Click on tools -top left.
2. Click on Internet options at the bottom of the list.
3. Where you see Browsing History, click on the Delete button
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.--top right
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
1. Click on the gear icon top right
2. Click on Reset Safari in the list that comes up