Family Connections Coaching Agreement Form
Client Name: _________________
- This agreement, between coach, Cecil Wong and the above-named client, begins on date tbd and will continue for a minimum of 6 months. Total fees will be $_____. First installment of $_____ is due upon signing of agreement before the first session. Invoice for the balance will be sent after 3 months. If full payment is chosen, receive 5% discount off the total.
- If Paypal or credit payment options are selected, please add 3% to payments.
- Sessions can be 30 or 60 minutes and weekly or biweekly (once every 2 weeks) at client’s discretion.
- The services to be provided by the coach to the client are coaching or tele-coaching, as designed jointly with the client. Coaching, which is not advice, therapy, or counseling, may address specific personal growth or projects, business successes, or general conditions in the client’s life or profession.
- Upon completion of the package period, coaching will convert to a monthly basis. Invoices will be sent at the beginning of each month billing for 4 hours at a time. If they are not used up, credit will transfer to the next month.
- The client and coach agree to provide each other with fourteen-day notice in the event either wishes to cancel further services. This can be done at any time during the agreed partnership.
- The coach promises the client that all information provided to the coach will be kept strictly confidential.
- Throughout the working relationship, the coach will engage in direct and personal conversations. The client can count on the coach to be honest and straightforward in asking questions and making requests. The client understands that the power of the coaching relationship can be granted only by the client, and the client agrees to do just that: have the coaching relationship be powerful. If the client believes the coaching is not working as desired, the client will communicate that belief and take action to return the power to the coaching relationship.
Our signatures on this agreement indicate full understanding of and agreement with the information outlined above.