Calvino Noir, a game development studio based in Arch Creatives, are looking for an exceptional Artists to join their close knit, Leamington based team and work on their exciting new IP. This varied role requires someone with a passion for all things digital and a keen eye for detail. You will work with our Directors to actualise thoughtfully designed Art assets.
About Arch Creatives:
Arch Creatives is a games co-working space based in Leamington Spa.
We currently have four micro studios working on brand new, creative, progressive, interesting video game titles for mobile, PC and console. All teams are self managed and self authored, passionate game makers, who make quality games and have a great time doing so.
Since the opening of Arch Creatives in 2014, we have released Lumo Deliveries, LA Cops, Calvino Noir across iOS, TVOS, on XBox One, PS4, Steam and Mac.
- Create World Class Digital Art, develop concepts and execute designs on a detailed level for population in-game.
- Ensure all design materials are consistent with art guidelines and aligned with best practices.
- Core Art skills including drawing, composition, lighting, colour and a keen sense of good Art tastes.
- 2D illustration and concepting
- 3D modeling and texturing
- Strong Core Art skills including drawing, composition, lighting and colour.
- Strong technical knowledge of 3D applications and Photoshop.
- Experience working under tight deadlines - with the ability to meet creative and timing expectations.
- Vivid online portfolio with plenty of examples.
- You are results focused, driven, accountable and take responsibility for your work
- You care about your area of expertise and are always looking to develop your skills
- You care immensely about the success of our games and your team
- You understand that we work in a highly competitive industry where quality of execution is key
- You are adventurous and love to come up with compelling new ideas
- You are a team player. You the put the team's needs and ahead of your own
- You are emotionally intelligent and get on well with people across the teams
- You recognise the best way to advance your own career is via hard work executed well and by strong team working
- You proactively take on work - inside and outside your expertise - to help your team excel
- You take responsibility for getting the job done in a timely fashion
- You play games!
- You work hard but recognise the importance of having fun
- You are an optimistic person
- You support your colleagues by helping to solve problems and sharing key information
- You are not afraid to receive or give strong feedback in a professional manner
- You are honest and do the right thing (especially when it’s hard to do so)
- You are humble and recognise the contribution of others to your success
- You are professional at all times
Please email your CV and demo to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job role in the title.