Group Assignment 1
This first group assignment is meant to be painless and to allow you to quickly get one point toward your final grade as well as become a member of a group which will help you throughout the rest of the class.
- Become a member of a group of 4 students.
- Have a meeting with that group.
- Determine a time that you can all meet for at least 1 hour each week.
- Exchange contact information.
- Each member of the grpoup will have to log in to my WPI to complete this step:
- Go to the myWPI groups page to enrol in a Group
- Note1: You must be logged into myWPI before you use the link above
- Note2: Each group member must join the same group
- Note3: If you are not a member of the group on myWPI when step 4 is completed you will not get credit for completing the exercise!
- Complete the assignment Group Assignment 1 as posted on myWPI
- Note Any member can submit the assignment and all group members will recieve credit.
Rules for groups
Each Student must be a member of one group.
Groups should have 4 Members
- No Group may have more than 4 Members
- No Group may have less than 3 Members
Unless the math doesn't work out.
Need help finding a group
Use the myWPI discussion forum to help find yourself a group or ask around in lab or in class.