First Annual .
. November 26, 2016
- We will follow rules according the PDGA rulebook along with specialized rules as follows….
- Birdies are worth one (1) point.
- Aces are worth three (3) points.
- If a player plays three holes in a row under par (Turkey), meaning a birdie or better on three holes in a row, the player receives a three (3) point bonus!
- Once a player completes the turkey, their “in a row bonus” resets to zero to try again. Also, once a player does not make birdie or better it resets.
- Par, Bogey, Dbl, etc do not help nor hinder; Zero points.
- NOTE WE WILL BE SELLING ACE RACE/CTP PACKS FOR $10
- No ace results in funds going to South Shore Disc Golf for better baskets at the course
- EVERY HOLE HAS A CTP PRIZE
- Each pack comes with five (5) flags for marking your closest throw. Choose wisely, these can only be used once each and all flags will be collected following the front 9.
- HOLE 1: Butterball Turkey
- HOLE 2: South Shore Disc Golf Towel
- HOLE 3: South Shore Disc Golf Polo
- HOLE 4: South Shore Disc Golf Towel
- HOLE 5: South Shore Disc Golf Tee Shirt
- HOLE 6: Dina’s Pizza Gift Card
- HOLE 7: Innova Premium Disc Pack
- HOLE 8: Dina’s Pizza Gift Card
- HOLE 9: South Shore Disc Golf Disc
- NOTE: Playground on hole 7 will play as OB, take from where the disc was last in.
- We will be doing updates on our instagram @SouthShoreDiscGolf
- Players will be assigned to 4-player cards for rounds one and two. After these 18 holes we will adjust cards so the top 4 play together etc. We will repeat another 18 to conclude our day.
- There will be a break after the second round for lunch, there will be FOOD FOR SALE FROM DINA’S PIZZA DURING REGISTRATION. All food will be delivered around approximately 11 after the conclusion of the first round. There will also be apparel for sale all day at the registration tent.
- 8:30 MANDATORY PLAYER MEETING IN FESTIVAL AREA
- Players with sooner tee times have priority on warm up field
- Social media
- Follow/like South Shore Disc Golf on Instagram/FaceBook
- Be on time for your tee time, if you are late you are disqualified
- In the event of a playoff, the layout will be hole 1. If no one wins in this first playoff hole, the players will then play 8. If there is still no winner players will continue this cycle until someone wins, stroke play.
We would like to thank all of our sponsors who made this possible!
The Rockland Youth Commision
Amazon Company 21LED
The Home Depot Rockland
Fraternal Order of the Eagles 841
Rockland Police Association
Rockland Ice Rink
Billygoats Disc Golf
Paul Carley Signs and Designs
-Rockland Athletic Supplies for trophies and official South Shore Disc Golf clothing
-Rockland Youth Commision and Rockland Parks Department for their help in making the park available for use
-South Shore Disc Golf Staff and Volunteers for their hours of service and dedication