© Dot GLOBAL Domain Registry Ltd - 2016-11-28
- The participant in the .GLOBAL Christmas Calendar 2016 Prize Draw (“Registrant”) must register a .GLOBAL second level domain name in the Promotional Period to qualify for the Anniversary Cashback Promotion.
- Promotional Period: Domain names must be registered between 01:00 UTC Sunday December 25th, 2016 and 23:59 UTC Saturday, December 31st, 2016.
- Qualifying Product: A successful registration of a .GLOBAL second level domain name by an ICANN accredited Registrar or reseller of an ICANN accredited registrar during the “Promotional Period”. Domain names deleted in the Add Grace Period (AGP), renewals and transfers are not eligible for any cashback payments.
- Dot Global Domain Registry Ltd (“Dot Global”) will refund US $25 per domain year registration fee upon proof of purchase from an ICANN accredited Registrar or reseller of an ICANN accredited registrar.
- Registrants may register multiple domain names.
- The Registrant must have a Paypal account. Refunds will be paid in USD via Paypal only.
Terms and conditions for Dot GLOBAL’s promotions:
- The Promotion offers a cashback for Qualifying Product(s) bought by the Registrant during a specific period of time (“Promotional Period”). Details of the Promotion including cashback amounts are published on http://cashback.go.global (“the Promotional Website").
- Claims must be submitted by the Registrant only, using the same email address used when entering the .GLOBAL Christmas Calendar 2016 Prize Draw. Registrars, resellers, or other agents may not submit claims on behalf of their customers.
- In order to qualify for the Promotion, Registrants must register their purchase and complete the Claim Form on the Promotional Website no later than seven (7) days after the end of the Promotional Period. Cashback claims shall not be accepted after this date.
- Registrants must provide proof of purchase in the form of an electronic copy of the registrars or reseller’s invoice or other valid VAT receipt, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including the claim reference number, as set out in the claim form. The proof of purchase must clearly show the Qualifying Products, the purchase price and the date of purchase. For validation purposes, the proof of purchase documentation must be sent from the same email address used when entering the .GLOBAL Christmas Calendar 2016 Prize Draw.
- Once the claim has been received and approved, the Registrant will receive confirmation of receipt of the claim form by email (“Confirmation Email“) from Dot Global stating whether or not the claim for cashback has been successful. It is the Registrant's responsibility to contact Dot Global at email@example.com within seven (7) days of their claim being sent if a Confirmation Email has not been received.
- Payments will be made to the Paypal account as specified in the Claim Form. It is the Registrant's responsibility to ensure that the Paypal account information provided is correct and Dot Global is not liable for any payments which are transferred to the incorrect account.
- Provided that these terms and conditions have been met, Dot GLOBAL aims to process valid payment claims within thirty (30) days from sending the confirmation email or as soon as possible. Dot GLOBAL is not liable for claims being processed outside this timeframe.
- Registrants providing an incomplete claim form will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required items within seven (7) days. If the Registrant still fails to comply with the terms and conditions, the claim for cashback will be refused.
- All instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By completing the claim form Registrant confirm their acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The cashback can not be granted to the Registrant who: a) has not purchased a Qualifying Product within the Promotional Period; and/or b) has not completed the claim form within the timeframe set in these conditions; and/or c) has not submitted all documents required for participation within the timeframe set in these conditions; and/or d) has not submitted the documents from the email address used in the .GLOBAL Christmas Calendar 2016 Prize Draw;and/or e) has revoked the purchase contract for the product; and/or f) has failed in any way to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The rebate is inclusive of all taxes. Where this rebate payment constitutes a taxable benefit, all tax liability lies with the recipient.
- For business Registrants: The cash back is inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). Therefore you are required to reduce the input tax on your initial purchase with the VAT that is included in the cash back.
- This Cashback Promotion may not be combined with other promotions, programmes or offers from Dot GLOBAL except where other promotions, programmes or offers provide for this in their terms and conditions.
- Dot GLOBAL reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible claims. No responsibility will be accepted for submissions which have been lost, or are late.
- Dot GLOBAL is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the Registrant from, or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the promotion.
- Dot GLOBAL reserves the right to audit all requests to ensure that the terms and conditions of the promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
- All documentation submitted for this promotion becomes property of Dot GLOBAL and will not be returned. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation may result in disqualification from this promotion and future Dot GLOBAL promotions and may result in the submitter being subject to prosecution.
- Dot GLOBAL reserves the right to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose as necessary information to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- The Registrant agrees to release and hold Dot Global, any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the Promotion.
- Cashback is not transferable.
- Dot GLOBAL may declare this promotion to be void where it is taxed, regulated, prohibited or restricted by applicable law.
- The decisions of Dot GLOBAL in respect of any and all aspects of the Promotion will be final and binding.
- By subscribing to the Dot Global Newsletter, you give Dot Global permission to use your details to send you information and news about Dot Global. To remove yourself from the Dot Global Newsletter you must unsubscribe the email address that you subscribed with. There will be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email sent, or you can email Dot Global at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dot GLOBAL reserves the right to change, amend, or end each of the promotions at any time and without prior announcement.
- Dot GLOBAL will send the terms and conditions of this promotion to any person requesting them via email.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
For questions regarding the status of your claim, please email: email@example.com