Simple Camping Solutions – Rental Agreement
Renter must be 25 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license, and full coverage auto insurance in his/her name. Please read the following policies and conditions carefully. It forms any rental agreement you make with us. This agreement is made between Simple Camping Solutions, Barney Syverson, Proprietor, (“we”, “us”, “our”) and the Renter(s) (“you”, “your”) for the RV (“Recreation Vehicle”, “Vehicle”). Please read this agreement, print these pages, and bring them with you when picking up the RV. Keep a copy of the signed agreement with you in the RV. You are renting our RV. Please treat it with the same respect as you would to your own home.
- Rental and Indemnity. This is a contract for the rental of the Vehicle. We may repossess the Vehicle at your expense without notice to you, if the Vehicle is abandoned or used in violation of law or this Agreement (see “Prohibited Uses” below). You agree to indemnify us, defend us and hold us harmless from all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees we incur resulting from, or arising out of, this rental and your use of the Vehicle or our repossession of it.
- Pickup and Returns. Vehicle pickup time is flexible. Vehicle return is agreed upon at time of pickup. There is no refund if rental is returned early by clients before the termination of rental agreement. Clients should allow up to an hour and a half for registration and walk through.
- Insurance. Clients must provide a binder from their insurance agent covering the unit during the rental period listing Simple Camping Solutions as owner including unit value. These details will be provided when reservations are made.
- Rental Payment. Payment in full before departure.
- Cancellations/Refunds. There are no refunds of your deposit should you decide to cancel the reservation.
- Propane. We will provide you with a full tank of propane before you leave. If you need more propane during your trip, refueling is at your expense. We currently do not require you to return the RV with a full tank of propane.
- Tires. Tires are the responsibility of the Renter(s). In the event of a tire failure the renter is responsible or having the tire replaced with the same type of tire and bringing us a receipt for a new tire. Renter(s) must use a qualified service company to change the tire. We will reimburse you for replacing a defective tire. We will not reimburse you for a tire damaged by your improper driver technique (for example: a right rear blowout caused by you scraping a curb).
- RV Rental Pick Up and Return. Renter(s) must personally pick up and drop off the RV, unless other arrangements are made beforehand in writing. The RV must be returned clean inside and out. If the RV is not returned clean inside and out, a $50 per hour cleaning fee will be charged
- Early Returns/Extended Rental Dates. Renter(s) is (are) responsible for looking over the rental contract to ensure that all rental costs and rental dates are correct before they leave on their trip. If Renter(s) wish(es) to extend their rental dates, Renter(s) must call us at (360) 433-7519. Should you fail to call us, and you are more than 8 hours overdue, we will ask the Police to issue a warrant for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. There are NO refunds for early returns. If Renter does not return on their scheduled return date and has not called for approval to extend, Renter will be charged additional rental day(s), inconvenience fees, or loss of revenue whichever is greater.
- On Road Concerns. Please be sure you bring a cell phone on your trip. If you experience mechanical problems or have any equipment operation questions you should call us right away at (360) 433-7519. Renter must call us at the number(s) above for help with all concerns and mechanical questions. No reimbursement for your out of pocket expenses will be paid to renter unless prior authorization has been given by us and receipts of repairs are given to us on return. If renter is at fault for any damage, or mechanical failure, renter will be responsible for all repairs, and any loss of future rental income. Renter may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in vehicle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance.
- Parking/Traffic Violations. Renter is responsible for reporting and payment of all parking/traffic violations at rental return. Non-reporting of parking/traffic violations breaches the Rental Contract and may result in an administrative charge of up to $100 in additional to payment of the fines.
- Prohibited Uses. The following uses of the Vehicle and are prohibited and constitute a breach of this Agreement. You agree that the Vehicle will not be used: a) by anyone who is not an Authorized Driver listed on this rental agreement, by anyone not licensed to drive, by anyone who's driving license is suspended, or by anyone who's driving license is restricted because of past traffic law violations; b) by anyone under the influence of alcohol, prescription or nonprescription drugs; c) by anyone who obtained the Vehicle, or extended the rental period by given Us false, fraudulent or misleading information; d) in furtherance of any illegal purpose, or under any circumstance that could be properly charged as a crime other than minor traffic violations; e) to carry persons or property for hire; f) to push or tow anything ; g) in any race or speed contest; h) to reach anyone to drive; i) outside of the United States (except Canada, when authorized by Us); j)To transport an animal; k) to commit a willful, wanton or reckless act with the Vehicle; l) non-HD Venturepod may be used on paved roads or Forest Service gravel surfaces and in no way be considered an off-road trailer; m) HD Venturepod may be used on all roads, including jeep roads, logging roads, and any roads still considered “maintained for public use.” Please advise owner of special conditions prior to executing this rental agreement.
- Breach of Agreement. The acts listed in the above paragraph are breaches of this Agreement. If you breach this Agreement, you are liable for all damage to, or loss of, the Vehicle caused by your breach. You waive all recourse against us for any criminal or civil prosecutions that we may take against you that arrive out of your breach of this Agreement.
- Your Property. You release us, your agents and employees from all claims for loss of, or damage to, your personal property or that of any other person, that we received, handled or stored, or that was left or carried in our on the Vehicle or in any service vehicle or in our offices, whether or not the loss or damage was caused by our negligence or was otherwise our responsibility.
- Renter Damage/Additional Driver. If the RV is returned with damage while the RV was in possession of the Renter, Renter is responsible to pay all damage costs if the Renter was at fault. If an accident occurs, Renter is responsible for obtaining a Police report, contact us at (360) 433-7519, and for payment of the insurance deductible amount. Renter(s) whose name appear on the contract are the only ones authorized to tow the RV. The Renter(s) is (are) responsible for all rental costs and any and all damages not covered by insurance. If damage amounts are substantial and a claim must be submitted, the Renter(s) is (are) responsible for any and all damages, including loss of revenue and additional expenses not covered by insurance.
- Security Deposit. A security deposit of $50.00 will be charged at the time of booking. Once the funds from the deposit clear in to SCS account the reservation is considered confirmed. The deposit is assures your rental dates only. It is nonrefundable if you cancel your rental reservations
- Miscellaneous. No waiver by us of any breach of the Agreement constitutes a waiver of any additional breach or waiver of the performance of your obligation under this Agreement. Our acceptance of payment from you or our failure, refusal or neglect to exercise any of our rights under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement. Unless prohibited by law, you release us from any liability for consequential, special or punitive damages in connection with this rental or the reservation of a vehicle. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions are valid and enforceable.
RV Rented (check one): ⃝ HDl Unit Venturepod ⃝ Non-HDl Unit Venturepod
Renter’s Name: ______________________________ Driver’s License: ______________________________
Address: ______________________________ City: __________________ State: __________ Zip: _______________
Phone: _________________________ Cell Phone: _______________________ Email: ____________________________
Auto Insurance Company: ______________________________ Agent: ______________________________
Rental Dates (mm/dd/yyyy) From: _____/_____/_________ To: : _____/_____/__________
Destination: ______________________________ Phone where we can reach you: ______________________________
- Rental Fee: _________ days at $____________ (day) Total Rental Fee: $___________________
A $50.00 Deposit Due as soon as reservation is made. Receipt of Deposit is confirmation of reserved rental dates.
I have been given a walk-through and understand how to use all of the equipment on this RV: ______________
I have read all three pages of the Rental Agreement and agree to return the RV cleaned inside/out by the return date and time. I understand that any damage to the vehicle not covered by insurance or warranty is Renter’s responsibility.
Office use only below this line
A Deposit of $____________ was collected on _____/_____/_________
Balance of $____________ was collected on _____/_____/_________
Security Deposit of $____________ was collected on _____/_____/_________
Cleaning $__________ EZ-Pass Tolls $_____________ Other (Specify) $____________ (___________________________)
Security Deposit $_______________ - $____________ Deductions = $_______________ Mailed on _____/_____/______
Barney Syverson, Proprietor
Phone: (360) 433-7519