Windsor Park Afterschool Care Program
11733 - 87 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 0Y4
SCHOOL YEAR FEES:
Summer program registration is separate from school year registration.
Click here for more information about the summer program:
Summer Program Registration
FEES 2016 – 17
Before school: $180
After school: $345
Before & after school care: $435
Part-time afternoon fees:
Two days a week: $140
Three days a week: $215
Full days: $40
Full days with fieldtrips: $50
HOURS OF OPERATION:
AGES: Children in Grades One through Six.
- We are an accredited, non-profit child care centre.
- We are located in St. George’s Anglican Church, across the street from the school. Staff members walk the children to and from school.
- We are not affiliated with the church.
- We have two groups of children at the centre: Grades One through Four and “Club” (Grades Five and Six).
- Our goal is to provide a safe, interesting and caring environment for your child.
- We offer children a variety of activities: blocks, manipulative toys such Lego, games and puzzles, creative play, arts and crafts, books, cooking activities and lots of outdoor play at the Windsor Park School playground.
- We offer full day care on days such as school PD Days and school breaks such as Spring Break.
- Fieldtrips on most full days.
- A fun-filled summer program for which children can be registered by the week or by the month.
- Swimming, karate and piano lessons are available for an extra fee.
- Special events: Family pizza dinner, talent Show and family BBQ
- Staff members have Child Care qualification certificates, first aide and security clearances.
- Our staff members are caring, have relevant training and are committed to providing quality child care.
- Registration for September care begins in late April.
- If spaces cannot be filled by children from Windsor Park other children will be accepted if their parents provide transportation.
- There may be part-week spaces available (for example, Mondays-Wednesdays-Fridays).
- Children may be placed on the waiting list eighteen months before they begin Grade One.