Stillwater Middle School
October 20, 2021
- Effort: Doing one's best in an endeavor
"Continuous effort- not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential." ~Winston Churchill
Congrats to our VIP’s:
- Alpha- James Zwanch
- Artisan- Charles Rutherford
- Synergy- Dru Bergman
- Arete- Jesus Valenzuela
- Omega- Elliot Hammer
- Titan- Wiley Massey
- Spartan- Kaitlyn Jenkins
- Please, please check LOST and FOUND for your lunch boxes, water bottles, jackets and miscellaneous other things. It is overflowing and we will have to donate these items soon.
- PCYS is excited to announce the theme for the 2021-2022 Payne County Youth Services Annual Voices of Today Art, Poetry, and Photography Contest! This year’s theme is: “The World According to ME” and we can’t wait to see how young artists interpret this theme through art.
More info in the main office.
- FCA is on Tuesdays. Please meet Mrs. Taylor on the back patio at 7:30 a.m.
- Running club is on Thursday mornings at 7:45. See Mr. Baldwin for more info.
- Even if you have a home lunch you can get milk, a serving of fruit or juice, a vegetable serving which includes the side salad all for free. We encourage everyone to take advantage of the free offerings.
Remember all cold sandwiches and chef salads come with free Doritos.
While the lines are short, check out our offerings and you might be surprised at the choices.
- Lost and Found is located downstairs in the short hallway (downstairs Artisan hall). If you have lost something please check there first. If you have lost a phone or an electronic item, see Mrs. Jolliff.
- SMS FREE School Breakfasts and Lunches: A healthy breakfast in the morning can help you have a great day! Remember that it’s always FREE at school!
- Pioneer Pantry: Bring items such as body wash, canned goods, peanut butter, generic t-shirt, deodorant, shampoo and conditioner. The box is located in the main office.