MetroNomeTM Release Notes
Release version 0.10.2 – January 29, 2018
- Separate menus for sample- and subject-level criteria in the query builder.
- Enter multiple genes (up to 30) in one ‘rule’ in the query builder
- Select and save lists of genes in the query builder for genomic criteria: you can now populate the genomic criteria for a query with curated lists (e.g., genes implicated in ALS). You can also save a list of genes you entered yourself. Saved gene lists then become available to load for your next query.
- Gene Attribute Explorer now shows copy number variations (if present in dataset).
- Updated landing page for Target ALS
- A fixed header with links to reference genome version, glossary, feedback, and release notes that is always visible.
- Bugfix in the variant table: variant impact is now sorted by severity, not alphabetically.
Release version 0.9 – September 6, 2017
- Saving queries and loading saved queries (requires login):
You will notice new buttons in the query builder and next to the donut gauges for this feature. Queries are saved in your user profile.
- Apply variant filter criteria to searches launched via Gene Attribute Explorer:
If you selected variant filters, you will see an option next to the “Run Query” button in Gene Attribute Explorer to apply the selected criteria.
- New column for ClinVar conditions now in the variant table
Release version 0.8 – August 5, 2017
- Movable pop-ups for variant details in the gene diagram (the pop-up sometimes obscured important parts of the sample table; now you can move it)
- Variant Filtering — in “Genomic Criteria” you can now search for variants with specific annotations (ClinVar, SnpEff, DbSnp).
Release version 0.7 – June 30th 2017
Gene Attribute Explorer: Structural Variations
Download samples and variants (CSV)
Metronome is tested in Google Chrome. It may work well in other browsers but we do not explicitly support them. Internet Explorer is the least tested of the major browsers.
If you have issues with the site in another browser, please re-test using Google Chrome.
1000 Genomes only has autosome data
In the 1000 Genomes dataset, there are no variants stored for X, Y or Mt chromosomes.
Maximum genomic range
The maximum total genomic range that may be queried is 200 Mb (but be patient — if you want results returned in seconds, keep your search range below 20 Mb.
Handling sparse metadata fields
If you search for samples, filtering on a field that only has data in a subset of samples, any samples that lack that field entirely are excluded. For example, a query for samples with “Age of Symptom Onset < 50” will exclude all samples for which “Age of Symptom Onset” has not been specified.
We are using GRCh37
All data is run against Human Genome assembly 37, not the more recent 38.