CampHERO– Volunteer Job Description – Gopher
Title: Gopher *Position may be shared
Reports to: Logistics Chief
Compensation: Unpaid Volunteer
Term & Hours: Pre-camp training and orientations. Camp dates and times will vary.
Assist CampHERO volunteers as directed. Assist in managing any unexpected needs. Duties may include equipment acquisition and set-up, clean-up, running errands, making purchases, etc.
All Volunteers must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a current Volunteer Application on file which includes an annual background check.
- Complete the CampHERO orientation and training appropriate to position.
- Be able to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Have strong communication and organizational skills and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Adhere to all policies, standards and procedures for GSUSA, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin-Badgerland Council and CampHERO.
- Fulfill the duties listed in the appropriate volunteer position description.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquire equipment/supplies as directed from on-site supplies.
- Shop for and/or pick up equipment/supplies as directed in personal vehicle.
- Run errands as directed.
- Work with other volunteer staff.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Other Job Requirements:
- Current valid driver’s license.
To apply complete the CampHERO Volunteer Profile and Authorization for Background Check.