OVEN BAKED HONEYED RHUBARB (serves 5-6)
4-5 large sticks of rhubarb, washed and chopped into 1cm pieces
2 tbsp granulated sugar
1-2 tbsp runny honey
1-2 tsp orange flower water.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 160degC/325degF/Gas 3.
2. Place the rhubarb and sugar - without any water - into the lasagne dish and toss so as to let the sugar coat the rhubarb pieces. Arrange the rhubarb into a roughly even layer or layers.
3. Cook uncovered in the oven for 20 minutes, then remove and give the rhubarb a gentle stir so that each piece is moistened by the juice.
4. Replace and cook for another 20 minutes, then remove and leave to cool.
5. When almost cool, add the honey and orange flower water and stir through gently.
Serve with Greek yoghurt, cream or ice cream.