Proven Quality Program - terms and conditions
1. Regulation means the terms and conditions of Proven Quality Program, hereinafter referred to as the Program.
2. The organizer of Proven Quality Program is FANTI.PL Tomasz Łucka based in Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Ogrodowa 12/22m.25, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Poland hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
3. Participation in the Program is equivalent to the acceptance of the rules.
4. In this Program the Administrator gives Proven Quality Certificate, hereinafter referred Certificate.
1. The certificate is valid for one year.
2. Participation in this Program is free.
3. The first condition for participation in the Program is to have a paid subscription in package C, D or E for minimum 12 months.
4. The second condition is to qualify the accommodation to the Program by the Administrator.
5. The Administrator will inform the accommodation owner about the classification to the Program by phone or e-mail.
6. A certificate will be given if an accommmodation is successfully verified.
1. Verification of accommodation is made by the representative of the Administrator.
2. Data verification and checking the condition of the building consist of the following steps:
a) verify contact data (name, address, telephone number, billing data);
b) verify description with reality;
c) check the quality of services;
d) document the visit of the representative (description and photographs of the building).
3. If Sleep.pl representative finds discrepancies between published information at Sleep.pl website and its actual state, he must present conditions to the accommodation owner that he has to fulfill to be a Participant of the Program.
4. Sleep.pl representative is obliged to inform the accommodation owner about verification results during the visit.
5. If the accommodation was positively verified during the verification, the Administrator is required within 7 days:
a) to give a Certificate;
b) distinguish certain offer at SLEEP.PL website with Proven Quality logo;
c) place an accommodation in the list of verified accommodations;
d) place a note on the site of the accommodation;
e) popularize files containing Program logo and photos taken during the verification in the edit panel.
6. The period of participation in the Program is equivalent to the period of validity of the certificate.
7. A Participant has the right to use Program logo to promote his accommodation in such a way as not to infringe upon the interests of the Administrator.
8. Program Participant may use the logo in all his advertising materials without changing the form or parameters of the logo.
9. Program Participant who gains the right to use the logo is not obliged to pay any additional fees associated with this fact.
10. The Administrator reserves the right to create new characters and changes in existing promotional activities related to the Program.
1. Program Participant undertakes to maintain services at an appropriate level.
2. The Administrator reserves the right to re-verify the data of previously verified accommodations which are still covered by the Program and to control changes in the accommodation description.
3. If the Administrator obtains information about the discrepancy between the actual state of an accommodation which is still subjected to the Program and information posted at www.sleep.pl, the Administrator will be entitled to asked for a written explanation from the accommodation owner.
4. In case of disagreement explained in point. 3 of this paragraph, the Administrator may exclude an accommodation from the Program. The administrator is obliged to inform the person concerned about its decision in writing.
5. In case of disagreement explained in point. 3 of this paragraph, the Administrator may exclude an accommodation from the Program. The administrator is obliged to inform the person concerned about its decision in writing.
6. Participant may withdraw from participation in the Program at any time by notifying the Administrator.
1. Sleep.pl website is obliged to distinguish certain accommodations with Program logo in a given period if the Participant does not breach the rules.
2. If the possibility to use certain services is blocked temporarily, Sleep.pl website is obliged to inform the Participants about this situation in advance. The Administrator shall not be liable for damages caused by:
a) false or incomplete information when registering;
b) lack of service continuity that isn't caused by web administrator;
c) default of the rules by Program Participant;
d) natural disasters (eg flood, hurricane, etc.);
e) action of agents and third parties such as failure of cable, equipment or software in the network.
3. If the Program Participant agrees to process his personal data during registration, the Administrator is obliged to provide his services and issue an invoice. The Program Participant declares that he knows his right to have an access to his data and correct them. The administrator is obliged to observe secrecy associated with the Participant.
1. The Administrator has the right to terminate Partnership Program at any time and inform the Participants of this fact for 30 days before the end of the Program.
2. The Administrator has the right to exclude the Participant from the Program if the Participant acts in conflict with the rules, applicable law or morality.
3. The Administrator reserves the right to make changes to the rules, but he must inform the Participants about it by e-mail.