HAROLD NIGHT: TOP SHELF
Wednesdays at 730pm in the Mainstage
Create a unique night of improv comedy showcasing the best Harold performers at ImprovBoston, holding ensembles to the highest standard of both artistic quality and audience satisfaction.
- the opportunity to do what you love for the next 6 months with the full support of the theater in marketing, resources and creative guidance.
- reflect the work of a “marquee” ensemble, engaging and entertaining diverse audiences with the art of longform.
- dedicate fully to the ensemble, rehearsal process, and director.
- push yourself artistically in the pursuit of continued growth as an improviser.
- perform high quality shows playing to the top of your intelligence, heart and comedic abilities.
- be a supportive member of your Top Shelf ensemble, a positive leader in the community, and an active ambassador of ImprovBoston.
- have fun!
HAROLD NIGHT: TOP SHELF PROVIDES
- Marketing and promotional support from ImprovBoston.
- Weekly free rehearsal space.
- The opportunity to work with an experienced and passionate director dedicated to the development and overall artistic success of their cast and the show.
- A team of dedicated producers devoted exclusively to Harold Night.
- Support and guidance from the Artistic and Managing Directors.
- A commitment from IB to providing and developing tech directors.
- Discounted enrollment in select comedy school classes, master classes, and electives.
- Discounted soda, water, snacks.