rev_rgb (2)A.jpg

SkyView Academy is committed to preparing students to be lifelong learners and honorable leaders of tomorrow.

Infinite Campus Parent Portal


Infinite Campus Parent Portal gives you access to your child’s schedule, attendance, fees, and grades. Parents can view and request updates/changes to information on a household, family relationships, contact information and emergency contacts for a student.

Mobile Apps: We are excited to inform you Infinite Campus has two new and improved mobile apps: Campus Student (for students) and Campus Parent (for parents). Download your free app for real-time access to grades, assignments, attendance, schedules, announcements and more.

Available on September 17th -  Download today!


If you are using the old Infinite Campus app, please download the new app. The old app will no longer be supported.

Check out these FAQs for the latest information on how to navigate and manage the new security enhancements for Parent Portal accounts. If you encounter a challenge or have any questions, please email DCSD at 

If you need immediate assistance with your account, please contact the IT Support Center at 303-387-0001 during the hours of 7:00 AM and 4:00 PM Monday - Friday.

How to Update Information in Parent Portal

Request for information changes are not accepted via email or phone.  The registrar at the school will verify and make the necessary changes. A request can also be denied by the registrar in case of incomplete or missing data. See below for changes that require additional documentation.

Log in to Parent Portal and select either Household Information or Family Members to request updates. Emergency contacts can be added or updated by Select a Student, Demographics tab. Please allow 1-2 business days for updates to occur.

Emergency text notifications - It only takes minutes to complete these two steps to ensure you receive text notifications.
STEP 1: Confirm that you have selected to receive text messages in your Infinite Campus account
STEP 2:  (the critical step that many people do not complete!) Send a text to 68453 with the message “YES”
If you do not opt-in to the system as outlined above in step 2, you will NOT receive emergency text messages. Need detailed information? Go to

Information changes requiring additional documentation

All information is kept strictly confidential.

Address - District requires ONE of the following documents:

  • Warranty Deed (all pages, signed/executed); OR
  • Deed of trust (all pages, signed/executed); OR
  • Property Tax notice; OR
  • Property print out from the County Assessor's website; OR
  • Lease agreement (all pages, signed/executed); OR
  • Notarized letter from the person you are living with if you are living with someone and your name doesn't appear on the proof of residency.

(Note: Sorry, but a phone or gas bill is not acceptable as proof of residency)

Name Change, Change/delete member of Primary Household Members - legal documentation to support the change, i.e.,  Marriage License, updated Driver’s License, Divorce decree or signed letter from party moving out of household, Custody/Guardian paperwork, Death certificate, etc.  

Send additional documentation to (or drop off in sealed envelope in the front lobby for the Registrar) then make your requests through Parent Portal.

Related Files: