NO ALCOHOL ON THE FIELDS. YES WE HAVE BEER, BUT PLEASE USE YOUR HEAD! BE AWARE OF THE FACILITY RULES REGARDING THE SPECIFIC FIELD YOU ARE PLAYING ON!!
Club Sport will supply league uniforms. Each team must have a majority of their players in their team-designated Club Sport shirt/color (first violation is a warning; two or more violations result in a team forfeit).
Each team may carry up to 8 players on their roster. The online roster is the official roster. Players must join their team rosters by Week 4 in order to be eligible for the remainder of the regular season and the playoffs.
A minimum of 5 players (including 2 females) is needed to start and finish a game. If a team is missing players, that team may pick up other league members to fill the missing spots in the order (regular season only), but no extra bowlers.
Scores will be kept by Lucky Strike Lanes and emailed to Club Sport. Lane assignments will be available online with the schedule. Check in with league coordinator at the facility.
Code of Conduct/Sportsmanship –
The mission of the Club Sport is to promote competition and athleticism through sportsmanship and fair play. Our leagues/events should be played with good sportsmanship. Although competition may become intense, we expect our participants to be competitive while maintaining good sportsmanship. Sports are filled with competition, interpretations and judgment calls and, as a result, disputes between players and officials may occur from time to time. However, it is important that participants respect and handle all disputes that may occur in a civilized manner.
As a participant in any Club Sport league, tournament or event, I pledge to be responsible for my words and actions and shall abide by the following Code of Conduct.
• Respect the game, play fairly and follow all rules and policies.
• Accept the decisions of Club Sport officials with good grace.
• Demonstrate good sportsmanship before, during and after games to both opponents and all Club Sport officials whether my team wins or loses.
• Be responsible for the sportsmanship of my teammates and assist in maintaining a respectful environment for all participants.
• Be courteous to opposing teams, officials, monitors or facilitators and treat all players and Club Sportofficials with respect.
• Help to maintain and keep all equipment and conditions at the facility I play at in good condition.
• Respect the privilege of the use of the host facilities including: obeying all facility rules; caring for and respecting all equipment, common areas, playing areas, parking areas, and surrounding neighborhoods.
• Refrain from the use of abusive language or profanity.
• Not engage in any behavior which would endanger the health, safety or well being of any player, official, staff member or facility.
• Not engage in verbal, written, or physical threats or abuse aimed at any participant, official or staff member.
• Not initiate a fight, scuffle or exchange with any participant, or staff member/official. This includes but is not limited to: pushing, shoving, punching, etc.
• Not use alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs at any location unless otherwise specified/notified (eg. The league is held at a bar or serves alcohol).
• Wear/use all required and issued equipment and/or uniforms.
I understand that any behavior deemed unacceptable by Club Sport may result in suspension and/or ejection from a game or the league. Club Sport reserves the right to remove a player from a game or a league if they are considered to be displaying poor sportsmanship contrary to the Code of Conduct. Club Sport will not tolerate fighting! Fighting will be an automatic ejection from any game and in most cases ejection from the league for the remainder of the season. All decisions made by on-site Club Sport officials will be final and must be respected and obeyed. Any disputes or issues you may have with a rule, player, team or staff member/official should be brought immediately to the attention of Club Sport office.
If you are having difficulty interpreting the rules, please ASK!