One Classy Dish Recipe
HERB & OIL TILAPIA
1. Crush herbs with 1/2 teaspoon of salt & pepper, in a mortar or using a fork in a small dish. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the crushed herbs & set aside for later.
2. Coat the top side of each fillet evenly with salt, pepper, & paprika.
3. Heat olive oil on medium-high in a large nonstick pan. When oil is hot, but not producing smoke, add the fish. Brown both sides of the fillet, cooking through is not needed here.
4. Remove fish from pan & lay on a baking sheet lined with foil. Place in the oven at 350 degrees to cook through & stay warm until veggies are done.
5. Wash & clean out the oil from the pan & place back on the stove. Add olive oil to the pan to saute the veggies. When oil is warm add garlic, zucchini, & carrots, sear both sides. Season with salt & pepper. Toss veggies every minute or so until they are fully cooked.
6. Plate the veggies & lay fish on top, then drizzle the herb oil over the dish.
This recipe is already Whole30/Paleo compliant. You can you any veggie you like as the base. Also, you can dredge the fish in coconut or almond flour for a more crispy fried fish.