WEEK 2: PCC HOE-DOWN!
- PCC 2017 is off to a fantastic start! Make sure you get plenty of
rest and relaxation this weekend, because Week 2 is the “PCC
Hoe-Down!” Gather up those cowboy and cowgirl outfits, and get
ready for a rootin,’ tootin’ good time! Yeeeeehaw!
- Just a reminder that the dorms will open at 7:00am on Monday morning
when you drop off your PCC student. Girls may be dropped off in Boland
parking lot and boys may be dropped off in the Sally Blair Lot. Also,
breakfast will not be served on Monday morning, so please make sure you
eat a healthy breakfast before you arrive on campus.
- Remember, attendance is extremely important to us here at PCC. If for any reason you will not be in your first period class on Monday morning by 8:30 am (even if you are just running a little late), please call the PCC Office at (508) 565-4988 by 8:15 to let us know! This will help us make sure that all of our students are accounted for. We appreciate your cooperation!
- We will start collecting Lab Fees during Week 3. These lab fees are used to fund classroom supplies and field trips for your fabulous PCC classes! Look for more information in next week’s flyer.
- If you are sending mail or packages to our lovely PCC students to show them how much you miss them while they are away, please remember to indicate which dorm they are staying in (O’Hara, Boland or Benaglia Hall). Thanks!
- Next week we have many exciting core courses planned. Please bring
back nonperishable canned goods to donate to one of our special visitors!
- Follow us on Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter @PCCASP and like us on Facebook at “Project Contemporary Competitiveness” to receive all the latest PCC updates and photos!
Important PCC Contact Information:
- Mr. Thomas Lynch, Executive Director (508) 565-5203
- Ms. Sarah Beberman, PCC Main Office (508) 565-5202
- Nurse’s Office (774) 406-1345
- Mrs. Rachael Dudek, PCC Summer Office (508) 565-4988
- Mrs. Brittany Silva, PCC Summer Office (508) 565-4976
- Ms. Kayla Howell, Program Director (774) 406-1120
- Ms. Jaimee Martin, Program Director (774) 406-1878
- Ms. Colleen Burns, Female Resident Administrator (774) 406-1349
- Mr. Jeremy Papasodero, Male Resident Administrator (774) 294-6419
- O’Hara Hall (508) 565-5530
- Boland Hall (508) 565-5531
- Benaglia Hall (508) 565-5613
- PCC Fax Number (508) 565-5205
- PCC E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- PCC Website www.pccasp.org
Week 2 Field Trips:
- Tuesday and Wednesday, July 11 & 12: Aviation is going to New Bedford Regional Airport
- Wednesday, July 12: Real Robots is going to MIT Robotics Museum and Workshop
- Wednesday, July 12: Warm Cookies and Milk is going to the Boston Children’s Museum
- Thursday, July 13: Marine Biology is going to the New England Aquarium
Here are some questions you may want to ask your PCC
student to find out more about Week 1:
- What is your proctor’s name?
- Where is your roommate from?
- What two classes are you taking?
- What are some things you learned in your classes?
- What did you do during Rec?
- What was your favorite Core Course?
- How was the PCC Spirit Dance?
- What color floor are you on?
- How is the food in the dining hall?
- What is your hall party for next week?