August 18, 2017
- Morning duty: Brackett, Davis, Edwards, Fields, Miller, Mobley
- Advisory duty: Denison, Johnston, Mize, K. Simpson, Bryan Henley, & Weaver
Thought for the Day: Our character is what we do when we think nobody's looking. -H. Jackson Brown, JR
Monday: Volleyball @ HOME VS Baptist Prep @ 4:30 PM
Monday: Golf @ CAC
Tuesday: Football VS GCT Varsity @ home- 6:30 PM
Tuesday: Volleyball @ Home vs Rose Bud @ 4:30 PM
Happy Birthday to Nathan Pearson!!
- When turning in your packets the LUNCH FORM MUST BE COMPLETED in order to get your 5 free tardies!! Even if you don’t qualify, turn it in with your name on it and write “do not qualify.”
- If the drug testing form is not SIGNED & TURNED IN you are unable to play sports, drive on campus, attend homecoming or prom!!
- Anyone wanting to sign up for cross country please contact Coach McCarville @ email@example.com
- The Activity Fair will be TODAY in the mini-quad from 12:13 - 12:30. Please run by and see the booths and check out the clubs, organizations, sports,...that we offer at SHS.
- Tennis practice will be after school Monday at Lyon College. You must have a physical. For more info contact Coach Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEET THE SOUTHERNERS- August 18, 2017 starting at 4:00 pm with bouncy houses, Volleyball will also be hosting a face-painting station ($1), football a dunk-tank ($1) and band/cheer a few bouncy houses (no cost) starting at 4pm on the football practice field. Announcing will kickoff at 5:30 starting with our K-2 Flag Football/Cheer and run all the way through our Senior High Programs. Concessions will be available as well as Kona Ice.This will be a great community event and we'd love to see the field packed with Southerner fans. The band will close out the evening by playing for the first time on our field our newly composed ALMA MATER. It should be a great event.
- -Lunch menu today: Tony’s Pizza, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Sandwich with Yogurt, Chicken & Avocado Club wrap, Pineapple muffin, nacho/taco bar, spanish bar, caesar salad, baby carrots, strawberry & banana mix.
-Breakfast today: Biscuits & gravy with sausage, mini pancakes, cereal, oatmeal, cereal & oatmeal side with yogurt, & pears
-Breakfast Monday:: pancakes with syrup, sausage biscuit, cereal,oatmeal, yogurt, & apples.