September 24, 2018
- Morning & afternoon bus duty this week: Group2: Brackett, Davis, Wood, Fields
- Advisory duty: Simpson, Denison, J. Weaver, Henley, Johnston, Wood
- PLEASE take attendance at the END of each period!
Thought for the Day: “We Rise By Lifting Others”
- The homecoming dance will be on Friday, October 12. It will start 30 minutes after the end of the football game and will end at midnight
- FBLA will meet Monday and Tuesday this week during lunch in room #124 All FBLA members must attend.
- Juniors will take the ASVAB career assessment Thursday Sept. 27th during periods 1-4. Students should report to cafeteria at 7:55am on Thursday and will be encouraged to have breakfast before testing. All juniors will be called to the testing site at 8:10am.
Athletic Events and Early Dismissals:
- Science club will meet EVERY Thursday in Ms. Brackett’s room during lunch.
- Teens for Christ will meet on Monday September 24 in Room 112
- The yearbook staff is collecting senior quotes and baby pictures. Deadline is December 7th, but you can turn them in earlier. Email quotes and digital baby pictures to email@example.com or see Mrs. Simpson.
Lunch Menu: BBQ Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog, Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla, Sloppy Joe, French Fries, Salad Bar, Blueberry muffin, Asian Bar, Fried Rice, Garden Salad and Mandarin Oranges
Breakfast tomorrow: Colby Egg Omelet, Strawberry Shortcake Biscuits, Cereal, Oatmeal, Jelly and Toast and chilled fruit
Tutoring Schedule: **NO Math Tutoring with Ms. Davis this week**
Tuesday 7:00-7:55- Kimmer
Tuesday 3:30-4:30- Kimmer
Tuesday 3:30-4:30- Davis
Wednesday 7:00-7:55- Miller
Thursday 7:00-7:55- Churchwell
Thursday 3:30-4:30- Davis