March 27, 2017
- Morning duty: Ms. Brackett, Ms. Cardenas, Ms. Davis, Coach Edwards, Ms. Miller, Ms. Mobley
- Advisory duty: Coach Denison, Coach Weaver, Coach Johnston, Coach Qualls, Coach Simpson
- Ms. Dickie will be out today.
Thought for the Day: Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping--they called it opportunity Bill Gates
- AS of right now the soccer girls’ need to be dismissed at 1:00 today and we will leave at 1:15. and our boys will need to leave at 2:15 and we will dismiss at 2:00. There is a possibility that we will all have to leave at 1:15 because of bus shortages.
- Seniors: start checking your email daily for information on graduation from Mr. Ried.
- The Optimist Club is sponsoring an Oratorical contest for any student under 18. The title for this year's contest is "What the World Gains from Optimism". Cash prizes are awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Deadline to enter is April 10th. See Mrs. Rich for more information.
- No tutoring until April 3.
- Any student having a College Algebra book from the fall semester needs to turn it into the media center ASAP.
- Students can bring their lunch from home or eat what OPAA prepares in the cafeteria. Students cannot have food brought from outside vendors. Food brought to students will be returned.
- ALL seniors need to turn in a baby picture for the senior video to Mrs. Miller (113). It can be turned in digitally or a paper copy -- write your full name clearly on the back. A digital copy may be emailed to Mrs. Miller.
- Lunch menu today: Chicken Alfredo w/Italian bread, Ham & Cheese Sandwich, Turkey Club Wrap, Mandarin Orange Chicken Salad, Calzone Bar
Breakfast today: French Toast Sticks, Breakfast Pizza, Cereal, Oatmeal Bar
Breakfast tomorrow: Pancake Sausage Griddle, Yogurt, Cereal, Oatmeal Bar