Making Creativity Happen
The Alan Levine Stuff
We begin with improv to set the stage and create a risk free atmosphere.
Other quick create options
- Think of your favourite quote (or look one up) related to teaching, learning, wisdom, [your idea goes here]
- Take a selfie.
- Add your quote (with attribution) as text on top of your picture.
- Share your create: email it to : email@example.com
- What’s on your mind: at work, at home, about school, in the news. How can we all make the world a better place? What if everyone … [finish that sentence how you see it best]
- Use paper and coloured markers to write it down: What if everyone …
- shoot a 6 second video. Start wide then zoom (with your feet) in on your message. You’ll need a partner.
- Share your create: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compile & add music track in iMovie. Publish directly to YouTube.