House Keeping Rules
As at 23rd December 2016
- As a shared workspace, please respect your fellow members by using the space as a quiet and focused work environment
- Within the primary work area you will keep work conversations on the phone, or with other co-workers to a fair level. If you are not respecting others by creating undue noise, other members have the right to politely remind you of noise rule #1
- Personal conversations or lively conversation should be relegated to the kitchen area, meeting area, or outside
- You are expected to keep your desk areas clean, and use the rubbish bins provided in the space
- All dishes are to be washed or placed in dishwasher after use, and not left in the sink, kitchen area or on your desk
- If dishwasher is full + dirty, please put in dishwashing powder and turn on wash cycle. If it is clean please unpack
- Everyone is responsible for keeping the kitchenette clean and tidy
- Cleaning supplies are kept in dedicated places
- Please label the food you put in fridge + don’t eat or drink what is not yours
- Unlabelled food in fridge for >1wk will be thrown out
- Tea, coffee and milk are complimentary, so please enjoy!
- For coffee goers with a finer palate, the Nespresso machine is there to use. We employ an honesty system for the pods, so please place $1 in the jar when using a pod.
- Please ensure you rinse out the milk frother machine after using it - it goes in the dishwasher at the end of the day.
- No illegal torrenting or piracy
- Fair use of the network & internet resources. If you need to download or upload something extremely large, let others know, or do it out of primary office hours
- Each working unit comprises a table with a chair and wireless internet access.
- It is necessary to respect foreign property. In case of furniture or property damage arising out of negligence, you need to arrange a replacement or pay for the damage
- There are 3 conference rooms available
- The furniture in the conference rooms should stay there at all times
- The conference rooms can be used for business meetings, loud phone calls, and Skype conferences
- Do not let the conference room become your second home – to use it, you need to book it through the online schedule (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The conference room is not to be a private office space, it is reserved for meetings only
- Conference rooms can also be used without prior reservation but only providing the desired room is free. First come, first served
- Ensure you clean up the mess you make in the conference room, take crockery away and re-position chairs etc.
Thank you for keeping SproutX HQ a clean and efficient work space!