Steps to Register for the INSET SHS Teachers
We want you to have a hassle-free registration process so make sure that:
NOTE: For schools who already created account for the first rollout of the 2017 JHS and SHS INSET, they should use their registered username and password. For retrieval of username and resetting of passwords, please send an email to email@example.com.
Create only ONE (1) account for your school to login to the portal. One account can enable you to register participants for both JHS and SHS INSET.
B. Register the participants
Please be advised that each school campus or delivery mode, which is identified by a unique DepEd School ID, is entitled only up to maximum of 12 teachers (subject to availability of slots) i.e., one (1) teacher-participant for each of the 12 applicable options below:
1. Earth and Life Science
2. English (Oral Communication, Reading and Writing)
3. Filipino (Komunikasyon at Pananaliksik sa Wika at Kulturang Filipino, Pagbasa at Pagsusuri ng Iba’t-ibang Teksto Tungo sa pananaliksik
4. General Math
5. Humanities (21st Century Literature from the Philippine and the World, Contemporary Philippine Arts from the Region)
6. Introduction to Philosophy of the Human Person
7. Personal Development
8. Physical Education and Health
9. Physical Science including Disaster Readiness and Risk Reduction
10. Media and Information Literacy
11. Statistics and Probability
12. Understanding Culture, Society, and Politics
C. Settle the registration fee
Registration Fee is 1,500.00 per registrant.
It is important that you do not co-mingle your payments for different events. For example, you should NOT combine payments for Inset for JHS Teachers with your payments for Inset for SHS Teachers in a single deposit slip.
Important reminder: Registration Fees must be paid through the following accounts.
BPI Account Details
Inset for Junior High School (JHS) Teachers
Acct Name: PEAC Externally Funded Projects
BPI Account No.: 9661-0021-04
Inset for Senior High School (SHS) Teachers
D. Send proof of payment/deposit
E. Monitor the status of your payment