HOW TO SUBMIT AN IDEA
- Create an OpenIDEO Account
Go to our OpenIDEO - GHR website
Click ‘Sign Up’ on the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Complete your registration
- Go to your email account and verify your information
- Learn more about the BridgeBuilder Challenge by visiting the Challenge Brief and current Ideas phase.
- On the Ideas phase page, click on the the GREEN button titled "+ Add Your Idea"
Click on the green button
Add your proposal and follow the prompts
- In the idea submission, you will be able to add any attachments, photos, or videos you would like to include -- you’ll see buttons like these below.
- At the very bottom of the submission form, hit the blue “save” button
- Please note that when you hit “save” your submission is not published - this means community members can not yet see your idea. In order to make your contribution publish, you must hit the blue “publish” button that appears at the top of your idea after hitting “save.” Until you hit “publish” your idea is in draft form.
- You’ll be able to edit your contribution at various points of the challenge. To do so, click on the gray ‘Edit Contribution’ button at the top left hand corner of your screen