SchoolPay Account Creation
In order to make electronic payments into PowerSchool for student fees and food service, it is necessary to create an account with SchoolPay. Keep in mind, a convenience fee is applied by SchoolPay on each transaction. Follow these steps to create you SchoolPay account.
- Visit www.SchoolPay.com
- Click on Create an Account.
- Complete the form and click Continue.
- Choose Either Lake Geneva K-8 J1 Schools OR Lake Geneva Genoa City Union SD
- Select your school.
- Enter student First and Last name and click Add Student. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 for siblings. Student names will be listed at the bottom as you add them. (SchoolPay may require student ID number which appears behind the student’s name in parenthesis in PowerSchool E-registration or ID number appears on student ID card.)
- You may be prompted at this time to check your email for a random password necessary for finalizing your SchoolPay login. You should find a Welcome message in your email inbox containing your new SchoolPay account random password. Enter your random password, new password and re-enter the new password and click Set Password.
- Click the Payments dropdown menu and select School Payments menu to see student fees including Student Registration Fee.
- Click Add To Cart next to student registration fees. If this is the only transaction to be made, click Check Out. If you wish to make an additional transaction, click Add and Continue Shopping.
- To deposit money into lunch account, click Payments Menu again and select Food Services. Current balance will display.
- Click One-Time Payment (orange button) to deposit an amount.
- Enter amount to be added to lunch balance. Verify amount is correct. Repeat for any siblings. Press Check Out.
- Click Billing to verify Billing information.
- Click Credit Card to enter credit card information.
- Verify and print receipt. You will receive a transaction summary in your email inbox.