SHAU YONG, ANG
+60 173 788 007 • email@example.com • au.linkedin.com/in/shauyongft • www.dragonang.com
To pursue a mobile developer/designer career in an innovative company that offers opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Self-motivated IT graduate with experience programming in android, UX/UI design, video editing and working as a team in a project. Willing to learn, detail-oriented and able to multi-task effectively. Most of the sports awards that received are heavily involved with teamwork and communication.
University of Queensland • Brisbane, Australia (DECEMBER 2015)
Bachelor of Information Technology • GPA : 5.375 / 7.00
• Undergraduate Coursework : Software Engineering, Advanced Java, Operating Systems, Service-Oriented Architecture, Web Information System, Comp. Network, Comp. Architecture, Unified Modeling Language, Database, Design Thinking, Digital Prototyping, Social and Mobile Computing
RELEVANT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE
LOCATRIX • Brisbane, Australia ( March 2015 - November 2015 )
Innovation and Technology company specializing in iOS , Android, UX/UI Design and Web Development.
Athamanians, Member ( March 2015 - June 2015 )
FlagTrix, Member ( August 2015 - November 2015 )
Personal Project ( December 2015 - present )
Languages and Technologies
• Android Studio, Eclipse, Sketch, Hype 3, Sony Vegas Pro 13, Visual Studio, Adobe Flash Professional CC, Python, Adobe Flash Builder
Interests and Hobbies
• Animated Video Editing - I was asked to produce videos for IT department of HELP University and has produced several videos for the courses in The University of Queensland.
• Photography - I was a member of UQ Photo Society in The University of Queensland, all the photos are edited and uploaded to my personal website.
Activities and Awards
• 2nd Place, Ultimate Frisbee (2015) : Awarded by MASA (MALAYSIAN SUMMIT OF AUSTRALIA)
• 2nd Place, Football (2013) : Awarded by HELP University
• 2nd Place, Running H.I.T (2012) : Awarded by HELP,INTI,Taylor’s University
• 1st Place, Indoor Football (2011) : Awarded by Taylor’s University
• 1st Place, Basketball (2010) : Awarded by Wesley Methodist High School
Date of Availability