Candy Corn Poke Cake
- 1 Box of white cake mix
- food coloring
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 1 Cup sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- candy corn
- Mix cake batter according to directions. Then divide the batter into 3 equal parts. Color one yellow, one orange and leave one alone. Make the colors as bright as you like!
- Spread the yellow layer evenly in a greased 9x13 pan. Place pan in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from freezer and spread orange layer evenly over yellow. Return pan to freezer for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from freezer and spread the white layer evenly over orange layer.
- Leave pan on top of preheating oven for about 30 minutes (or counter top).
- Bake according to package directions.
- Poke holes in warm cake with wooden spoon. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over cake, filling each hole.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Mix cool whip, cream cheese, and sugar together. Spread evenly over cake.
- Top with candy corn, optional.