Camping Rules and Regulations
Hours of Use
- Upon entry to the event, after 4:00pm there will be no in and out traffic. Once you are in the event, you are in.
- Noise curfew is 2:00am - will be enforced by the proper authorities.
- The permittee must be at least 18 years of age and have proof of age.
- No more than 2 pieces of equipment per campsite. ie; vehicle and trailer. Any other vehicles must be parked in the parking lot.
- NO GLASS is permitted.
- NO CAMPFIRES at any time.
- Campsites must be cleaned before leaving the site.
- Inform tractor pull staff of any disturbances or emergencies.
Alcohol and Illegal Drugs
- Alcohol is only permitted on registered campsites and it cannot leave your site.
- Substance abuse including illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- All pets to be on leash not exceeding 6 feet and kept under control at all times.
- No pets outside of the campground area.
- You must pick up after your pet.
General Rules and Regulations
The Shedden Truck and Tractor Pull strictly enforces a Zero Tolerance Policy. Threatening behaviour is unacceptable. No excessive noise or other unsuitable behaviour is permitted at any time. No person shall willfully damage any public or private property, buildings, or other facilities.
Failure to follow these rules may result in immediate removal from the event with no refund.
The Shedden Truck and Tractor Pull is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property.