Agile / Lean Tools & Resources
Last updated: 14-06-2017
- Personas; a great concept not only in an Agile world but for great communications all the time
- Good Agile, Bad Agile Have you thought about this? Scrums are the most dangerous phase in rugby, since a collapse or improper engage can lead to a front row player damaging or even breaking his neck. — Wikipedia
- Agile, short and sweet, A very quick guide on Agile for a developer
- Rethinking the Role of Business Analysts, BSA role in Agile, do you think that is going away?
- Agile Subway Map, looking at Agile from different perspectives and gathering them together as a subway map
- XP Game, an introductory game for teams to understand the basics of Agile. Introduction to the game and its play.
- Facilitating with Ease! Core Skills for Facilitators, Team Leaders and Members, Managers, Consultants, and Trainers. If there is one book you need to read for improving your facilitation skills this is it.
- A game that helps your team to unstuck, fearless journey
- 40 Team building exercises, use any of these exercises for your team. You definitely need to tweak them based on the activity and your team’s needs.
- Sample team assessment for your team, based on Patrick Lencioni’s book, to see if there is trust between them, if they challenge each other, if they rely on each other etc
- What can we do to take care of ourselves?, Self Help: (an outcome of a session at ACCCA east 2015)
- Developmental Sequence in Small Groups, by Bruce W. Tuckman 1955
- Stages of Small-Group Development Revisited
- Leadership Activities at Different Group Formation Stages, Activities for each phase of Tuckman model of Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing & Adjourning
- Culture Mapping, a great facilitation technique to talk about culture in a group environment
- Product Box, an innovative way of visualizing a product