Davis Aquatic Masters
Board Meeting – June 11, 2014
Meeting was called to order at 6:30 p.m. in the Brady Building at Civic Pool. Quorum was established.
Ann Willis, President
Karen Charney, Vice President
Byron Philleo, Treasurer
Dan Sperka, Secretary
Ken Petruzzelli, Member at Large
Jonathon Howard, Member at Large
Erica Fleishman, Member at Large
Stu Kahn, Head Coach
Trish Price, Berryessa Race Director
Allan Crow, Financial Director
Approval of Minutes from May meeting
- Motion: Approve minutes as amended
- Vote: Unanimously approved
- Resolved: Minutes of May 7, 2014 meeting are approved and entered into records.
Berryessa Report (Trish Price)
- Trish Price presented a summary to the board (see document here).
- Single event registration was successful (42 pre-reg, 5 race day)
- USA Swimming sanction (through Sierra Nevada Swimming) was problematic. We should consider using a different sanction organization (Pacific Swimming).
- T-shirts over-ordered due to confusion with Club Assistant interface
- New equipment was purchased this year to adapt to new site
Finance Director Report(Byron)
- Wells Fargo account changes saving DAM $275/month
- Current FD expenses have decreased $1522/month thus far in Allan’s tenure
Not all committees will have a report each month.
- Workshop planned to discuss proposed ballot measure (parcel tax/bond measure) for Tues June 17, 5-7PM.
- Final decision on parcel tax ballot measure in July Council meeting
Head Coach Report(Stu)
- Need help with pump issue - someone who understands plumbing etc.
- Next meeting, Wed, July 9, 2014