Thursday, June 8, 2017
Character Education: Sacrifice
· Parking permit applications for next year are available in the main office. Cost is $35.
· Students involved in the dance program who are interested in performing in downtown Charlotte for National Dance Day on July 29 should see Ms. Lane for more information.
· Spring Dance Concert DVDs are currently are available for $5; see Ms. Lane.
· Students interested in participating in summer Dance Team workouts should see Ms. Lane in the music building. Formal Dance Team auditions will take place the second week of school.
· Graduation practice will be held on Friday, June 9 beginning at 8:30am in the stadium; all seniors and Junior Marshals should attend. At that time, seniors will be issued 6 tickets to graduation to be used in case of inclement weather. Following the practice, a brunch will be held at 1st Presbyterian Church at 10:00. Graduation will be held on Saturday, June 10 beginning at 8:00 a.m. in the stadium.; participants need to be here at 7:00 a.m.
· The Media Center will be closed this week for testing and laptop collection. Books may be returned via the hallway book return.
· Three Drivers Ed sessions will be held this summer: June 14-29 (Monday through Thursday) from 8:00am-11:00am or from 1:00pm-4:00pm, and July 24-August 8 (Monday through Thursday) from 8:00am-11:00am. Applications are available in the main office; cost is $65.
· Seniors are reminded to check with Mrs. Peach about fees owed; all fees must be reconciled before graduation.
· Students should return all school-issued items, or be charged for the items. This includes books, uniforms, elevator keys, and laptops with charger and case.
· Student-athletes that did not attend the Sports Awards can pick up their letters/patches from their individual coaches. Athletes who did not receive the proper letter/patch should see Coach Snyder in room 153.
· Girls interested in playing tennis in the fall should stop by Mr. Griffith’s office to pick up a summer workout schedule.