Connect to RallyNet with an Android Devices
These instructions are for the Google Nexus 7. Other Android devices may be different, but the concept is the same.
- Go to the Settings app and choose Security.
- Check the box next to Unknown sources to allow the configuration wizard to install the XpressConnect app.
- Connect to the RallyNet Connect network and using Chrome/Firefox browse to www.ripon.edu
- Review and agree to the terms and conditions and select start
- When prompted to install the XpressConnect app, select Direct Download and choose the Install button.
- The app will be downloaded. You may need to pull down the Android messages menu and choose the app to actually install it.
- Once installed, go back to the web browser and click the “After installing the XpressConnect app …” link to continue with the configuration.
- The remainder of the configuration should be straightforward.
- You can go back into your Settings > Security after configuration if you want to uncheck the box next to Unknown sources.
*Disable any Anti-Virus before connecting
*Must have a screen lock code before connecting