Connect to RallyNet with an Android Devices
These instructions are for the Google Nexus 7. Other Android devices may be different, but the concept is the same.
*Disable any Anti-Virus before connecting
*Must have a screen lock code before connecting
- Go to the Settings app and choose Security.
- Check the box next to Unknown sources to allow the configuration wizard to install the XpressConnect app.
- Connect to the RallyNet Connect wireless network
- Open Chrome or Firefox and browse to rallynetconnect.ripon.edu
- Review and agree to the terms and conditions and select start
- Enter your MyRipon NetID (Portal) Credentials to continue
- When prompted to install the XpressConnect app, select Download
- The app will be downloaded. You may need to pull down the Android messages menu and choose the app to open it.
- After the installation finishes, click DONE -- DO NOT CLICK OPEN
- Return to your Chrome/Firefox and select Install This Network to open the Wizard and complete the wireless setup