Mr.B.GANESAMOORTHY, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
B.GANESAMOORTHY, Assistant professor, has 11 years of teaching experience. He received his B.E. degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Government college of Engineering, Bargur and M.E. in Applied Electronics from College of Engineering, Guindy Campus Anna University Chennai.
He has taught several subjects including Digital Signal Processing , VLSI Design Medical Electronics, Electronic Circuits II , Electromagnetic fields, Signals and Systems Transmission Lines and Waveguides, Principles of Communication, Electric Circuits and Electron Devices, Digital Principles and System Design, Digital Communication,Satellite Communication, Linear Integrated Circuits,Digital Electronics,Measurements and Instrumentation, Advanced Digital System Design, VLSI Design Techniques, Digital Control Engineering, Advanced digital signal processing,Testing of VLSI circuits, System on Chip Design
His areas of interest includes VLSI Design and Testing,VLSI Signal processing, Steganography,Image processing.
- Working as Assistant Professor in Adhiparasakthi Engineering College from December 2011 to till date.
- Worked as Lecturer in St.Peter’s University from June 2008 to November 2011.
- Presented a paper titled” High Performance pulsed latches for shift register using Delayed clock pulses” Third International conference on Green Technologies for Power generation,Communication & Instrumentation (ICGPE’16) on March 23rd & 24th 2016 in St.Peter’s University Avadi..
- Nandhini.B, Ganesamoorthy.B ”Synthesis of Low-Power Area Efficient Constant Multiplier Architecture for Reconfigurable Fir Filter Using Hybrid Form "Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences", 10(1) January 2016, Pages: 267-273
- Nandhini.B, Ganesamoorthy.B “Synthesis of Low-Power Area Efficient Constant Multiplier Architecture for Reconfigurable Fir Filter”International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research "'(2278-7844) Volume 4 Issue 10 Pg:210-214.
- P.Jeevitha, B.Ganesamoorthy” Fault Tolerant over Hardware Efficient FIR Filter” International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science (IJERGS) Volume-2, Issue-6, October-November 2014 pg.404-410.
- B.Ganesamoorthy, P.Jeevitha” Application of Error Correction Code For Pipelined Filters with Efficient Addition Structure” International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), volume -3.Issue-11. November-2014, pp.2930-2934.
- B.Ganesamoorthy, P.Jeevitha “High Speed Reverse Converter Design via Parallel Prefix Adder Based Multiplier” International Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Systems (IJEECS) Pg: 61-64 Volume -2, Issue-5, 6,2014.
- P.Mathivanan, B.Ganesamoorthy and P.Maran “Watershed algorithm based Segmentation for Handwritten Text Identification” ICTACT Journal on image and video processing, Pg: 767-772, Volume: 04, Issue: 03 February 2014.
- B.Ganesamoorthy, K.Sowmiya Benifer, Dr.V.Nagarajan”Contourlet Transform and DPEHS based Reversible watermarking” Pg: 126-130 International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology Advanced Research, (IJCSITAR) Vol. 2, SP-1, Feb. 2014.
- A.Veera Lakshmi, B.Ganesamoorthy ”Low Power, Noise-Free Divided -By- 4/5 Counter Using Domino Logic: A Survey” International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Pg: 83-87 Volume 2 Issue 7, July 2013.
- Presented a paper titled “An improved Secret image sharing scheme with Steganography” in NCFC 2012 in Pondicherry University Karaikal Campus.
- Presented a Poster titled “An Novel approach for infrared image resolution based on NSCT” International Conference on Innovative Computing and Information Processing -2012 associated with IEEE,CSI,ISTE &ICTACT.
- Paper titled “Analysis of Handwritten Image Using Feature Extraction Algorithm of Texture Images” published in 3rd International Conference on Computer Technology and Development (ICCTD 2011), China and uploaded in ASME digital library.
- Presented a paper titled ”A Handwriting image texture characteristics extraction algorithm based on Integer wavelet transform” in NCSCM 2011 conference organized by Jaya Engineering college, Thiruniravur .
- Presented a paper titled ”Multiscale ridgelet transform for content based image retrieval” in NCVLSI 2011 sponsored by IEEE students branch , IETE and ISTE and organized by Velammal Engineering College, Surapet.
- Presented a paper titled ”Multiple watermarking scheme for medical images using integer wavelet transform “ in EMIT’11 sponsored by Board of research in nuclear sciences and council of scientific and industrial research organized Saveetha Engineering College, Thandalam.
- Presented a paper titled “Abandoned object detection using GSM” in NCSCM2011 conference organized by Jaya Engineering College, Thiruniravur.
Guest Lectures Delivered/Attended:
Acted as a resource person and delivered a guest lecture on “Layout Design Rules” during the Anna University sponsored Faculty development program on EC2354-VLSI Design.
- Participated in AICTE sponsored QIP One week short term course in“Research challenges in VLSI Design and Testing “ conducted by Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore on 8th December 2014 to 14th December 2014.
- Participated in 2 weeks staff development program on” Application of Digital filters in digital signal processing problems ”conducted by Adhiparasakthi Engineering college, Melmaruvathur on May 2012.
- Participated in 2 day workshop on “Latest trends in Video Processing ” conducted by New Horizon college of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Participated in 3 day workshop in “Advancements in Image/Video processing and soft computing with hardware implementation” sponsored by DRDO and IEEE Signal Processing Society on 6-8 November 2008 conducted by New Horizon college of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Review Board Member for International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT).
- Member of Advisor / Editorial Board for International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management (IJAIEM).
- Review Board Member for International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR).