- Learn to Program By Writing AI For Battling Tank Robots
- Beginner and Intermediate yoyo-ing
- “The Mystery of Consciousness” (which explores the relation between systems neuroscience, meditation, computer science, and literature)" Slides
- Literary analysis of pop culture works
- How to get into hacking stuff with arduinos - Build a capacitive sensor
- Good Posts (Reddit, Quora, etc.)
Freelance Web Design
Suggestions Box for Me
- Have group of people around me just as excited about building stuff as I am to go realize ideas with. Nerdherd! Have one person I spend time programming with on a weekly or greater basis.
- furor poeticus (the maker’s frenzy)/ “the quickened, multiplied consciousness” ~Pater
- Goal: achieve balanced, wholesome luxury lifestyle in the here and now for myself and others (not in the sense of opulence, but fulfillment and softness – smoothing the sharp corners of the world).
- Challenge to all: can you make it through a super basic qigong/tai chi exercise set that 70 year/old ladies pull off with ease? I think if everybody did qigong every morning for 20min, most of the world’s problems would go away.
- Become educated and civilized (though not stiffly) and create technologies to enable others to do the same
- “I am the dance step of the paintbrush singing I am the sculpture of the song the flame breath of words giving new life to paper yes, I am the creativity that never dies I am the creativity keeping my people alive.” ~Alexis DeVeaux
- Twizzle Factory Idea Lab
- many more...
My Deepest Nature (which I aspire to embody):
- Coherent. Curious, innocent, kind, authentic.
My Schools / Teachers
- Shaolin Kempo Arts — Play
- Iyengar Yoga - Patricia Walden. Jarvis Chen. Elise Miller. Judith Lasater. Roger Cole. Peggy Cole. Dave Cole - Yoganananda. Viniyoga: TKV Desikachar
- Aro Buddhism - Wearing the Body of Visions By Ngakpa Chögyam Lama Yeshe Vajrayana Buddhism. Gelug - how to see self as you really are. Ossian.
- Qigong. Zhineng. Vajrayana - Sun, Raymond, Tiffany. Tai Chi - Cheng Man Ching. William C C Chen. Stanford tai chi. Joe Deishar. Steve Zellman . Dima Grinberg. Alexander Krakolinig.
- Engaging the Movement of Life. Non-Violent Communication. Conscious Leadership Group. Patrick Ewers.
- Sri Aurobindo
- Shadi. Rafael.
- Torrey Pines. MIT. Harvard. Oxford. Del Mar Hills. ID Tech Camp. LEGO Mindstorms. EWMS Surf Team. The Ocean. Mokey. Karate kids. Chase. Jack.
Projects from (my continued) Childhood
More URLs (workshop)
Click here to make your own minimalist homepage in 5 minutes