- One Saturday a month, as announced
- A hearty breakfast is followed by a speaker who presents their personal story, helpful information, or strategies to assist in a given area of life.
- All men are welcome to attend.
Opportunities to Serve
Throughout the year, the Men's Group is responsible for coordinating:
- Winterlude (Irish-themed dinner in celebration of St. Patrick's Day)
- Easter Morning Breakfast
- Parish Breakfasts 2 Saturdays a year (winter and spring)
Please explore our Ministries section to see a number of opportunities to become involved. There are also opportunities to assist in the maintenance and upkeep of the building.