TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE IMPROV COMPANY’S IMPROV 101 COURSE
1) To be eligible for the course, you have to be aged 16 and above.
2) The minimum number of participants for the course to commence is 6 confirmed participants; applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
3) Closing date for registration is 1 working day prior to the scheduled commencement date.
4) Confirmation of a participant's place in the course is guaranteed only after FULL PAYMENT is received. Participants will be notified of the course status via email 1 working day prior to the commencement of the course.
5) The decision to run the course is based on minimum enrolment (unless otherwise informed). In the event that the course is cancelled or the Company is unable to conduct the course, the Company will make every effort to inform applicants of the cancellation via email or phone 1 working day prior to the commencement of the course. A full refund of the courses fees will be processed if the Company is unable to conduct the course.
6) Participants are liable to pay the full course fee upon registration. Guidelines for withdrawals and refunds are as follows:
7) It is possible to make up missed class(es) by attending an equivalent class at another time.
8) All information written in the registration form will be treated with strict confidentiality.
9) The Improv Company is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever in respect of death, injury, disability or any loss or damage to property or person whatsoever from any cause in connection with the course and its related activities.