Fair Trade Marketplace
Vendor & Application Information
RoboRAVE International, May 6-7, 2016
Albuquerque Convention Center (West Complex)
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA
- $200.00 - 10’ wide x 8’ deep with pipe & drape on three sides, open front - back of booth against wall, includes (1) 8’ table (no tablecloth), (2) chairs, sign with business name, and trash can
- Fee is for BOTH days
- Booth fee is non-refundable within (45) days of the event
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 6:30am-8:00am
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 6:30am-8:00am
- Security will be onsite, but not dedicated to vendor area - please pack items at your discretion overnight.
- Load-in on 2nd Street (southbound drop-off lane in front of the convention center between Marquette and Tijeras). You will use the 2nd street entrance doors.
- Once you have moved your items to your booth location, please move vehicle immediately to accommodate other vendors.
- There is also a back-up loading lane on Tijeras (westbound dedicated loading lane) between 2nd and 3rd Street closest to center.
- 1-day (Friday) parking pass included for one vehicle in the Convention Center parking structure located on Dr. MLK Jr. and Broadway. You may park in another location at your discretion but we will not pay for it. On Saturday please park in the Wells Fargo lot just north of the ACC and Doubletree (Roma and 2nd)
- Each vendor is responsible for setup and teardown of their booth
- Each vendor is allowed up to (4) people to staff their booth - passes will be provided
- As a courtesy, vendors should not teardown prior to event end time
Vendor Event Times
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Full RoboRAVE International event schedule HERE
If approved as a Fair Trade Marketplace vendor and participant, you hereby agree to give Fair Trade Marketplace, RoboRAVE International and Inquiry Facilitators, Inc. permission to use any or all material submitted for promotional and marketing purposes.