Bloomington Traveling Baseball Association
Tournament Entry Information
Register ONLINE at https://www.mbl.bz/mbl/mbt/localTournaments/search
Tournament Entry Fee - $390.00
- Register online at the above address.
- Upon registering online, you will receive an email confirmation from MBT. Print the email confirmation.
- Make check payable to BTBA for $390.00.
- Mail email confirmation from MBT site and check to:
PO Box 385013
Bloomington, MN 55438
- For further information, visit our web site at www.btba.org and click on the 2017 Tournament Information tab, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Three games guaranteed - Pool Play with Bracket format. Games start 6pm Friday.
- If the person registering is not going to be the coach, please make sure to email the team contact / coach information when it changes. All contact changes should be emailed to email@example.com .
- NO REFUNDS will be made after confirmation has been sent unless we receive another paid registration. Refunds will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Three games completed is considered a full tournament. If the tournament is shortened for any reason, your fee will be prorated based on the number of games completed and a refund sent.
- NO SPOTS HELD without receipt of entry fee.
- NO CHECKS RETURNED in the event that the tournament is already full. Your check will be shredded unless you include a self-addressed stamped envelope. To find out if a tournament is full, please check the BTBA web site at www.btba.org and click on the 2016 Tournament Information tab.
- NO ALL STAR TEAMS. All teams must play in the same classification that they play in their league. Out of State Teams must play in AAA level. Please see www.mbt.bz tournament rules for further eligibility information.