Max QV Pricing - valid until 12/31/14 - prices subject to change at any time
Max Q Virtual Voice One Sheet
Program Goal: To implement virtual strategies and programs to help businesses grow and become more efficient. We help negotiate Telecom contracts on a global basis and these negotiations includes wire lines, cellular and data.
Affordable, reliable phone communications solutions!
MaxQV Communications Consultation
- A low-cost, hassle-free alternative to traditional on-premise PBXs
- A reliable phone and internet fax service that is both easy to use and scalable
- Delivers advanced PBX functionality for multiple locations and virtual employees
- No setup or installation fees with low monthly service costs
- Service and phones can be set up instantly
- One number for all your phones
- Take advantage of all of the features of without changing your phone number with Number Porting
- Forward your VOIP to your mobile phone. Then, set up your VOIP number as a contact on your mobile phone and, from your mobile phone, set up a special ring tone and voice message for callers coming from that number
- Voicemail as easy as email - get transcribed messages delivered to your inbox
- Free calls & text messages to the U.S. & Canada and low rates on international calls
- Customize how you treat callers by giving you the ability to play a custom greeting depending on the caller ID or send someone straight to voicemail.
- People in your address book: this allows you to customize the experience of all contacts in your address book. This also works by exclusion. For example, you can set a special greeting just for people in your address book, or screen anyone not in your address book.
- For anonymous callers: these are callers who do not have a caller ID. They sometimes appear as unknown, or restricted, depending on why the caller’s number is not shown. You can use this group to for example screen any call without a caller ID.
- Set your account to "Do Not Disturb" for a predetermined length of time. During that time, calls will go straight to voicemail.
- Customer support portal & management
- Monthly bill analysis and reporting
- Peak traffic studies
- Feature optimization and training
- Technology reviews and recommendations
- Phone & User database administration - includes user extensions, phone groups, phone types, speed dial mapping
Learn more about Google Voice