Georgia Southern University App Store
Download and Install the App
- Log in to MyGeorgiaSouthern and click the Download Software link in the Technology Resources tile. From the My Downloads page, click the download link for the Georgia Southern App Store. https://my.georgiasouthern.edu
- Tap Install. The installation process will open a blank screen in Safari and the app will download and install in the background. Click the home button to exit Safari and return to your device's home screen.
- On your home screen, you'll see the new Georgia Southern App Store icon. Once it's finished loading, click the icon to open it. You may see a message asking you to trust the developer "iPhone Distribution: Georgia Southern University Foundation, Inc." Click Trust to proceed.
- Tap the App Catalog and login using your MyGeorgiaSouthern credentials.
- Featured and Popular Apps: The Georgia Southern App Store will open on the Popular apps screen. Featured apps will appear at the top of the screen.
- Categories: Apps are grouped in categories.
- Updates: Any available updates will be displayed here.
- All: Click the All tab to see all the mobile apps recommended for you based on your affiliation with the University. To install a recommended app on your device, click the buttons labelled INSTALL or APP STORE.