The cornhole board surface should be 2' x 4'. A 6” hole, centered 9” from the back and 12” from either side. Place on a flat surface 27 feet apart (front to front). There should be 8 bags, 4 bags of each color. Each bag should be 6 inches by 6 inches and have 1 pound of corn inserted into each bag. The league will provide the boards and bags.
- 3 points for a cornhole bag that goes through the hole.
- 1 point for a cornhole bag that is on the playing surface.
- 1 point for a cornhole bag that is hanging into the hole.
- 1 point for a cornhole bag that is hanging off the edge but not touching the ground.
- 0 points for a cornhole bag that is on the playing surface, but also touching the ground.
- 0 points for a cornhole bag that is hanging off the front edge and is resting on a cornhole bag that is on the ground. If you can remove the bag on the ground without the one on the board falling then a point is given.
Each team may contain up to 3 rostered players. If a team has 3 players on the roster, these players may not be on another team’s roster. Only two players may play per match (no changing out players during a match). All rostered players must sign the team roster before the start of the final regular season match. A team may use 1 substitution player during the regular season of the league without penalty. Any substitute players will not accrue statistics. If both players are substitutions, they will still be allowed to play, however it will count as a forfeit loss (21-0). Any roster changes must be made before the last regular season match. A team is not allowed to substitute a player during the playoffs and must play with the two roster players who finished the regular season. If one is absent, a single player can throw by themselves. They will only throw one direction and the 2nd person from the other team will throw unopposed. If a team is in need of a substitute for any of their matches, and can not find one, please call the office to request one. Please call the office if your team will be forfeiting.
Tournament Format & Tiebreakers
All teams make the end of season tournament (although forfeiting 2 or more matches during the regular season may exclude teams from participating in the season ending tournament). Teams with the higher seed will have honors in tournament. Teams will be seeded in the tournament based on the following: 1) overall record 2) head to head play (with 2 teams, 3 or more tied teams go to next tiebreaker) 3) most games won (overall) 4) fewest games lost (overall) 5) coin flip.