Regroup Therapy - Manager/Director of Recruiting
Manager/Director of Recruiting
VP Provider Services
Do you want to impact the future of behavioral healthcare? Do you have a track-record of tackling and achieving ambitious goals? Are you excited by the idea of continuing to build your work experience at a rapidly-growing, values-driven, innovative healthcare startup already achieving great results?
Regroup Therapy is seeking a Manager/Director of Recruiting to oversee and execute on all aspects of Regroup recruiting function. Most of this function will be focused on recruiting mental health clinicians (e.g., psychiatrists and child/adolescent psychiatrists) across the U.S. who are interested in delivering care via telehealth to Regroup’s network of health entity partners. Additionally, you will manage recruiting Regroup’s executive and office staff as we grow the team based at our Chicago headquarters.
In addition to competitive pay and attractive benefits, we offer ongoing mentoring designed to support on-the-job activities and quickly build the skills you will need to become an impactful healthcare executive. We will help strengthen your strategic thinking, business writing, communication, and problem solving skills, which are key competencies to advance to the next level at Regroup and in your career overall.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with other Regroup staff to understand and track Regroup’s recruiting needs on a continuous basis
- Act as the “face of Regroup” to candidates, ensuring Regroup is represented positively and professionally in every communication
- Develop and execute on targeted recruiting outreach campaigns for open positions using job posting sites, LinkedIn/web searches, candidate lists, networking and other means
- Coordinate with external recruiting agencies to source candidates for hard-to-fill roles as necessary
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process, including explaining the position(s) and soliciting interest, collecting and maintaining paperwork, conducting interviews, coordinating interviews between candidates and Regroup team members, extending offers and communicating turndowns, and guiding candidates through the contracting process
- Transition fully signed new employees to appropriate Regroup team member for onboarding and training
- Lead weekly Recruiting meeting to align on current and upcoming needs, examine and make decisions about current candidate pipeline, and plan for upcoming events
- Partner with Regroup Executives to create customized plans for different types of candidates
- Conduct various tasks required to promote, administer, and follow up on Regroup’s monthly Recruiting webinar
- Sign up for, preparing for, and represent Regroup at specific industry conferences that Regroup attends to attract physician candidates
- Present analysis of Recruiting activities to assess what’s working and what’s not; suggest new approaches, systems, resources, and documents to improve Recruiting performance over time
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 to 8 years of relevant experience recruiting professionals required
- Experience recruiting physicians highly preferred
- Academic, extracurricular, and/or work record of tackling ambitious goals successfully
- A strong interest in impacting the future of behavioral health in the U.S.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to manage complex conversations, over the phone, in person, and via video conference
- Excellent organization skills, time management and problem solving skills; the ability to juggle many tasks at the same time; strong attention to detail
- Ability to assess needs related to the job function and create new processes, documents, structures, and systems accordingly
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams and diverse groups; Independent worker, self starter
- Exceptional computer skills with ability to pick up new applications quickly; Experience with Excel, Word, Google applications, and other internet-based software systems
- Intellectual curiosity, along with a competitive spirit and friendly, likable personality
- On-the-job experience and coaching/mentoring program
- Numerous professional development opportunities
- Competitive compensation, paid time off, attractive benefits
- A fast-paced, friendly, supportive, ambitious culture as one of the Midwest’s most promising and rapidly-growing healthcare services and technology companies
About Regroup Therapy:
Regroup Therapy's mission is to ensure that all people are able to access high quality behavioral health providers when and where needed. We provide integrated behavioral health services via telehealth to the health care entities experiencing clinician shortages and/or seeking for a more flexible approach to behavioral health care delivery. This virtual staffing model allows for health care entities to provide badly needed behavioral health services to geographies and care sites that have long struggled to attract and retain in-person providers. Additionally, Regroup works with health entity customer to innovate the way that behavioral healthcare is delivered through alternative care models and technology-based tools and solutions. Regroup was recently named as a “2016 50 on Fire” company by Chicago Inno and is venture backed by OCA Ventures, The Hyde Park Angels, Impact Engine, Wasson Enterprise, The Harvard Business Angels and others. Our office is located at: 4525 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago, IL. Regroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.