To upload a test created in Respondus:
- First open the Respondus file that you have created and wish to upload into Blackboard. Click the Start tab, then Open or Create, followed by the Open button. In the "Open Respondus File" dialog box click on the name of the Respondus file, then click Open.
- Next, click on the Preview & Publish tab.
- In the left-hand pane, choose Publish to Blackboard. Next, click on the Publish Wizard button.
- Within the Publish Wizard, select the "Save pool to local file for manual uploading" option, and then click Next.
- Click Save As to assign a name and destination on your computer for the file. Next, choose Test with points as the output file type, then click Finish.
At this point you should see a confirmation dialog box stating that the pool was successfully created.
In the next stage, we move to Blackboard.
- Log in to Blackboard and enter your course.
- Click the Course Tools heading on the Control Panel, then choose Tests, Surveys and Pools on the drop-menu.
- Click the Tests link.
- Click the Import Test button.
- Click on the Browse My Computer button, locate and click on the Respondus file you just published to your computer, and then click Open. Finally, click Submit.
- You should see a confirmation banner that the test has been imported, as well as see the test in your Test Manager. The test is now uploaded and ready to be deployed.