Prayer Requests for Costa Rica Missionary Team
The Crawford’s: Bruce, Angie, Emme, and Leyton
- Continued spiritual growth
- Emme and Leyton to realize the plan God has for their lives.
- Transition to a new school for Emme and Leyton
- Seeking His face and not His hand
- Continued strength and endurance
- A hedge of protection around our marriage and family
- Prayer for Maria and her family-work, school
TheThomas’: Stephen. Sr., Georgiana, Luke, and Bethany
- Wisdom to make decisions.
- Financial needs for Phase II.
- Pray for the children’s home team (administrator, psychologist, house parents, and maids).
- Salvation for all the kids in the home.
- Make time with the Lord a priority.
- Pray for wisdom and God’s guidance as we look for a place of our own off-site.
- Pray for our new tíos, Jairo & Karla, as they transition into their new role. Pray that God would give them wisdom in dealing with the issues that come up in their home and the strength to handle them adequately without growing weary in well doing.
- Pray for our old timers, Esteban & Gaby that they would be renewed in the Word, that God would give them creativity and passion for their calling, and that they would be a godly example to the children.
- Pray for a “forever” family for Yamil. He has been promoted for 3.5 years and no family has become available for him.
The Thomas’: Stephen, Jr. and Kendra
- Financial support to continue to increase as we are trying to start a new family.
- An easy pregnancy once Kendra gets pregnant
- Continue to be a good husband that can lead Kendra properly
- That our walk with God will continue to grow and that all aspects of our life as a Christian would increase: prayer time, discipleship, fasting, etc.
- For wisdom and for God to continue to guide our next steps as we move things forward with the Abraham Project Panama Expansion and creating a new model of Emergency Children’s Homes there
- Funding for the project in Panama, specifically for land and building costs
The Espinoza’s: Aaron, Candace, and Chanel
- For wisdom and direction as we strategize and implement member care for our local and international missionaries.
- For God’s protection and provision for our families, for our extended families, and for our missionary friends and their families locally and abroad.
- For an increase in financial provision for the children’s homes.
- For each child and family that has been linked to the children’s homes-that God would bless them in very special ways.
- That God would use us in tangible ways to share His love and bring others to Christ.
- For Costa Rica, the local church, and the community.
- For the Costa Rican elections